Police arrest 16 in twisted gang rape of 11-year-old girl in Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 9, 2011.

1. You let a man whom you didn't know bleed out in front of your house instead of calling 911 or helping to stop the bleeding with a tourniquet? You are the psycho here.

#41     Mar 9, 2011
  2. Eight

Eight

Yeah, yeah wtf do you know? I called 911 but risking my life for a gangsta is outside the realm for me... they cut his throat btw, tourniquet would be ill advised... he was going "Damn Nigga, Damn Nigga" over and over and then he went quiet... the police rolled up, they had a friend of mine in the car, he said the guy was twitching there and they didn't do anything either that much... the way the police cruiser was parked their lights would have been on his 82 Buick Gangsta Special and he was wearing the colors tennis shoes so there 'ya go... I read that the average lifespan of a gang member is like 20.5 years, I don't know if that means they live that long after vowing loyalty to the colors or they live just that long... queers used to live to average only 45 yo before AIDS hit, so gangbanging is worse than stretching the anal o ring apparently...

And I actually am without empathy selectively, that's selective psycho maybe.. Myers Briggs ENTP and little empathy... not a pretty thing sometimes but everybody has to be some frigging way... the diff between me and most is that I took the time to find who and what I am..

#42     Mar 9, 2011
  3. Illum

Illum

True. I know no one here would rape a child, and think this statement is ridiculous. But people can fall apart and act like animals. If you take this specific crime away, I'd have to agree with this observation. Hard to see it when reading about such a horrific crime.

#43     Mar 9, 2011
  4. I think a small, innocent and beautiful girl has posted this:

I really hate the human species. Those sickos need to be thrown into shark infested waters. They pretty much committed the most evil act a "human" can, they no longer deserve rights.

Other poster:

Love animals. They will protect you. Keep a big dog with you. He will protect you always.

Other poster:

Nah why waste good ammo tie em up a gallon of gas and a match...

be much cheaper and we wont have to pay to bury them

Other poster:

I witnessed a father taking revenge on a guy who tried to rape his 13 year old daughter. Him and his family lived opposite us and we had only moved in 2 weeks beforehand. The girl had been walking home from school after attending an after school class and a guy probably in his mid 20's jumped her. She broke free and he chased her all the way home. Me, my brother and my mam were in the front garden and saw her running screaming and her dad was just getting in from work. Despite the audience the guy caught up with her and tried to carry her away but her dad was quick. He emptied his tool box from his van and pulled out a huge wrench and beat the guy within an inch of his life. The rapist got locked up and the dad got off with a week community service (I think). They moved out about a year later.

Society has to stand up to people like this. We must fight these criminals tooth and nail.

That gang should be castrated, branded "PEDO" across their forehead and then tied up and thrown into a stable with a bunch of randy horses to see what it feels like to be raped and humiliated.

-----------------------
    World people are highly angry and ready to explode because of 20 man gang rape of 11 year old girl.

#44     Mar 10, 2011
  5. This is all retarded.

It doesn't make any sense.

#45     Mar 10, 2011
  6. George Bush is from Texas and by now he must be aware of the 20 men gang rape of 11 year old girl in Texas. Ron Paul is also from Texas.

I thought Texas was the one of the richest, civilised, advanced and strong men state in USA. If Texas is not safe then USA is not safe.

#46     Mar 10, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

In TX they hang men like this from their nuts and then go to work on them. Trust me, once convicted, these men will be smelling pine. Capital punishment is a bitch.

#47     Mar 10, 2011
  8. jd7419

jd7419

It does not live in me period end of story. If I did this I would kill myself in the most brutal way, there is no redemption for these criminals.

#48     Mar 10, 2011
  9. dtan1e

dtan1e

thats where the gov't doesn't do their job, if the punishment through law for such acts is strong enough, the deterrent sh work, not the usual nonsense like a few years, damn, why don't they have competent people in gov't for once

#49     Mar 10, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What "lesson" ?

#50     Mar 10, 2011