Police arrest 16 in twisted gang rape of 11-year-old girl in Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 9, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Facts can be downright brutal. As I said, your political party founded and funded the KKK and the murders of free-black in the reconstruction South. Todays black community almost monolithically supports the party that sought to murder them.

No irony there. :D

These guys look like somali pirates, well-fed somali pirates.

#21     Mar 9, 2011
  2. olias

olias

Here's the thing that none of you is going to bother to think about....what these guys did, as disgusting as it was, and unimaginable...the capacity lives inside each one of us. None of us likes to think about that, but these aren't 'animals' any more than you or I are. We are the same creature. I don't know what they've been through in their lives to get so twisted, but if you think that could not have been you or one of your family...then we never learn the lesson and these things will keep happening.

#22     Mar 9, 2011

3. "I would like to take you seriously but to do so would be an affront to ...intelligence"

Wm. F. Buckley Jr. to Ronald Reagan during a debate on giving back the Panama Canal.

#23     Mar 9, 2011
  4. So the "capacity lives inside" you to gang rape an 11 year old? Speak for yourself.

#24     Mar 9, 2011
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

If this were a Muslim country, the 11 yr old would already be married.

#25     Mar 9, 2011
  6. #26     Mar 9, 2011

7. Geez ...you didn't actually just say that ...or type it. Really?
    Better change your handle.

#27     Mar 9, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I know what you are saying, there is a well known psychology behind mob action. But to get a phone call from someone, telling you to come over and join a rape in progress, and you go?? That's f*cking nuts.

#28     Mar 9, 2011
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

Sounds like the US 100 years ago. So what. Criminal justice in US in many cases is lax, and criminals walk, or get light sentences.

#29     Mar 9, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Quite right, you must cite a conservative in order to make any sense.

#30     Mar 9, 2011