Police arrest 16 in twisted gang rape of 11-year-old girl in Texas

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Would that make them more or less civilzed?

#11     Mar 9, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

Arabic legal system. Their justice is defined more narrowly than the US. "Eye for an eye". They clearly have a system to deal with "animals".

#12     Mar 9, 2011
  3. That was my reaction as well. Probably the real story is these are gang bangers and their approach is to kill witnesses who talk to the police.

It says something about a community when this many guys jump at the opportunity to do something like this. Apparently not one called the cops.

#13     Mar 9, 2011
  4. Fewer excuses and places to hide.

#14     Mar 9, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

#15     Mar 9, 2011
  6. I don't know what you mean by community. Of course everyone of a mind to have as a first reaction to find excuses for it I'd include in the depraved but I'm not going to sign up for the KKK
    on this one yet. I'm torn between wiping it from my radar and moving on and needing to see how it resolves. This kind of trash is why I don't watch my local news so much. Everyday somebody falls asleep with their cigarette and burns their house down with
    kids in it ...and that sort of thing is rampant. I"d rather go for a boat ride and forget about this world.

#16     Mar 9, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You don't need to sign up, every democrat is a charter member.

The KKK was founded by the Democratic Party in the south despite all attempts to turn that particular fact around 180-degrees.

#17     Mar 9, 2011
  8. I think somewhere along that line of reasoning your flow chart ran out of ink.

#18     Mar 9, 2011
  9. Hello

Hello

#19     Mar 9, 2011
  10. :p

#20     Mar 9, 2011