Pole Dancing Class For 7-Year-Olds in PC-Land England

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Pole Dancing Class For 7-Year-Olds Slammed
    Updated: Wednesday, 27 Jul 2011, 8:31 AM EDT
    Published : Wednesday, 27 Jul 2011, 8:31 AM EDT

By NewsCore

BOLTON, England - Family campaigners have blasted a British fitness group for teaching pole dancing to girls aged seven -- and putting pictures of them on the internet.

The photos show youngsters upside down on poles dressed in shorts, crop tops and vests.

Parents must agree before the images, taken at JLN Pole Fitness in Bolton, northern England, are posted on Facebook.

But a spokesman for Christian charity the Mothers' Union told The Sun , "Children are being targeted with an activity that's part of a male club culture which objectifies women."

He added, "We hope parents would consider the negative impact it could have on their child's perception of their own body and sexuality."

Local councilor Nick Peel, who is responsible for children's services in the area, warned, "It's a dangerous world on the internet. People need to be aware of the situation they can be putting children into."

But Jess Leanne Norris, 18, who teaches the youngsters, insisted that "nothing rude is going on."

She said, "What I teach is pole fitness -- nothing else. I've never received any complaints."

Norris also claimed that the photos on the web were not "inappropriate."

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/pole-dancing-class-for-7-year-olds-slammed-20110727-ncx

2. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Ok....where's your usual racist angle?

3. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

4. Nice quote.

5. How do I have a racist angle?

6. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

Just what do you have against the people of Bolton, England that you need to condemn and advertise anything they do that doesnt fit into your WASP stero-type?

The people of Bolton are consistently put down by the world over. They suffer from high unemployment, bad diet, bad education and poor housing, and all because bigots like you refuse to give them the freedom of expression that is every human beings right. Nobody will give them a chance.

How the buggery-sod are they supposed to dig themselves out of the shit hole that is Bolton with people like you refusing to give them a chance?

You should be ashamed of yourself. Why cant you pick on Jews, Blacks, Mexicans or Muslims like everybody else?

7. What?! :confused:

8. Ricter

Ricter

Your apparent, in 95% or better of what you post, belief that "what ails us" is the mixing of the races.

9. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

Out of all races, Africans tend to be the best. Especially the 100meters sprint.

10. Indeed, I've read that 100 pct of the last 100 meter dash champions have been African, or of African descent.

That "skin color", and "culture" sure does seem to cause those guys to be able to run much quicker...

#10     Jul 28, 2011