Polar Temps... warming... all guesswork

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, May 15, 2015.

1. fhl

fhl

Oops! Updated NASA Data Reveals No Global Warming Polar Ice Retreat

"Updated data from NASA satellite instruments reveal the Earth’s polar ice caps have not receded at all since the satellite instruments began measuring the ice caps in 1979. Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict one of the most frequently asserted global warming claims – that global warming is causing the polar ice caps to recede."

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gla...arming-polar-ice-retreat#sthash.DdPO2rEJ.dpuf

#41     May 22, 2015
    gwb-trading likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It appears that the latest strategy of the Skeptical Science "Crusher Crew" (an Al Gore funded entity) is to widely post across the Internet that there is not one publishing climatologist who denies man-made global warming. Futurecurrents is just following the orders of his masters to post this fabricated claim over & over again.

The amusing part is that just 12 months ago the same crowd was deriding many publishing climatologists for being "deniers".

#42     May 22, 2015
  3. jem

jem

interesting...

#43     May 22, 2015

4. ^complete and total horseshit. Newsbusters? lol

[​IMG]

#44     May 22, 2015

5. Jem, do you know the difference between skeptic and denier?

There are NO publishing climatologists that deny man made global warming. None. The more you post your bullshit the clearer this becomes. If there is one is should be easy to just quote him saying something like " There is no such thing as man made global warming" . But none of them say that.

#45     May 22, 2015
    #46     May 22, 2015
  7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

You are word-smithing nonsense again. Magically there are no "deniers" this month because they have now been re-branded as "skeptics".

Of course these are scientists you have previously derided as "deniers" in you earlier posts.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    #47     May 22, 2015
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

Fraud,

I have to hand it to you. You are by far the best sheeple I have ever seen. I mean you are the poster boy sheeple. You should get some kind of award for your sheepleness. Such as, sheeple of the year award or the best darn sheeple in the universe.

#48     May 22, 2015
  9. jem

jem

I am sure by fcs new definition (which we have not been shown) I would not be a denier either. I (and most us here) leave room for the fact man made co2 may contribute to some warming... which just don't have the science to how much if any. But, the recent science is showing that possible contribution of man made co2 to be smaller and smaller.

#49     May 22, 2015
    gwb-trading and WeToddDid2 like this.
  10. nitro

nitro