Poland Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Copernicus, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Imagine

Imagine

www.nbp.pl goes back to 1993

click on statistics and than the exchange rate tab

#51     Oct 11, 2005
  2. thanks Imagine! i'll construct a chart from the xls table.

more links appreciated!

#52     Oct 11, 2005
  3. Imagine

Imagine

#53     Oct 11, 2005
  4. thanks Imagine.

http://quote.fxtrek.com/misc/fxcm.asp goes back to 1996 (daily data). any chart going further back (even in JPG form) is appreciated.. or charitable data.. thanks again!

ps you can get quite a few exotic currencies on that link i mentioned, under File->Symbol->More. just type in your pair.

#54     Oct 11, 2005
  5. Imagine

Imagine

i got a better idea

tell me exactly how you want the chart and for which curriencies and I will contact my bank and request it from them

#55     Oct 11, 2005
  6. thanks, i just need a visual image of the zloti as far back as possible. but honestly i don't want you to go through any hassle about it. if no one comes up with data on the web i'll settle for what i have so far, it's not mission critical for me.. so please no need to go as far as contacting your back with it. thanks a lot again!

#56     Oct 11, 2005
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

#57     Oct 11, 2005
  8. Julius

Julius

Any wannabe Polish traders in western upper silesia without money but willing to be trained, send me a pm.

#58     Oct 11, 2005
  9. Imagine

Imagine

in todays GW - i forgot the name but it is going for 16k m2

wish i was a polish trader - currently a polish wannabe trader

Does anyone want to hookup one day for a beer ?

or better yet

I buy any experienced trader a sushi lunch but the cost to you is me asking really dumb questions

#59     Oct 11, 2005
  10. Imagine i'll be glad to hook up, i'm supposed to arrive in poland real soon and try to stay there. i should be staying in krakow but don't mind visiting warsaw (i'll go to Torun too once i'm in the area.. one of my favorites). i'll PM you once i'm around....

#60     Oct 11, 2005