Poking at Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by eagle488, Dec 1, 2006.

1. That may be true, but for one, I do not think I can move markets like this fool. I mean fool in the way he acts and plays with OPM. He's not stupid by any means though. He is very dangerous and should be thrown off the air. While he may be right as much as the monkey (lol), if you throw enough crap at the wall, some will stick.

#11     Dec 1, 2006
  2. Amen brother. just like the 90s all over again

#12     Dec 1, 2006
  3. The guy is an attention WHORE. Let me ask you something tough guy. Have you done your research on his background? The collosal f*** ups at his hedgefund back in 98. Yeah, his fund had some good returns, but guess what he had a few other people in ther working with him. He also had his wife bail him out a few times when his bullish bets backfired in a big way.

If the guy had run the ship solo, it would be a different story, but that ain't the case. He is good in a bull market cause that's all the guy basically ever sees.

#13     Dec 1, 2006
  4. some of cramers worst calls have been his habit to buy stocks right before earnings and never uses stops. his latest was CWTR. you are down a quick 6+ points on that one.

#14     Dec 1, 2006
  5. Cramer makes obvious picks like goog and keeps repeating those over and over as they go up while ignoring his larger losses.

#15     Dec 1, 2006
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Cramer was just pumping UARM this past week or so.

#16     Dec 1, 2006
  7. We're entering a bearish, stock picker's market.

Cramer will fade away like so much pixie dust.

#17     Dec 1, 2006
  8. I listened for a few minutes to his radio show and I found it really funny. He said he left Wall St and broke into news to help the average guy make money. He was claiming he can make so much more money on Wall St. He has a radio show, website, and TV show so do they pay him in peanuts or something.

Last but not least anymore can make money with his connections in a up market. I remember he bankrupted alot of people in the last bear market though.

#18     Dec 1, 2006
  9. Jim Cramer's show is not geared for the professional investor even though many such people watch the show. His typical viewer is probably the average guy who gets back from work at 5:30 and then flips on the show to get advice where his money should go.

These people who work dont have time to constantly monitor their accounts.

Jim Cramer is simply not appropriate for the average guy crowd. If someone had sold their UARM or bought the SNMX and then looked at their account a few months later, then they would have an unpleasant surprise.

#19     Dec 1, 2006
  10. AMEN!! :D

I used to laugh my ass off when he would recommend a stock and then you see the after hours market take off like .50 or $1.00 You would be banking if you knew what stocks he was going to recommend and then put in some outrageous orders after hours for the other guys to chase after.

#20     Dec 1, 2006