Poker vs Trading

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DuyLe, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Alas, a brilliant idea! In fact, so brilliant, that someone else thought of it first. Look at the top of the page, and to the right. This magic feature you seek is called "Search." It is quite a novel concept, and I think it will revolutionize the way people "surf" on the "intra-web."

#21     Oct 18, 2007
  2. HAHAHAHAHAAH Oh my God! Don't I feel like the f**ing asshole.

well, it obviously needs to be more prevalent. (like in the top top center with everything else) HAhahahah

I bow to you sir. (or madam) :D

#22     Oct 18, 2007
  3. Mr.Vick

Mr.Vick

Ive been playing poker for quite a while now and getting some nice extra income from it:) What i suggest for people to do when they start, is to take up on some of those free poker money offers that they have going these days and start playing with that...No risk so its a painless way to find out if you wish to spend more time on that "fun" game...

When i started playing i found all the free money offers from here www.straightmansweb.com

#23     Nov 7, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

Joe,

I like your work on youtube keep it up :)

#24     Nov 7, 2007
  5. You have to take a risk....What do you expect to hold a position for years? Then you might as well buy the same lotto number for years and expect to win the lotto...............Don't spend your money just go and buy a lotto ticket everyday...

#25     Nov 7, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Don,

I have to ask you HOW Chris is doing as a trader ?

I'm a fan of his poker play :)

Chris IF you read ET by chance I will send you a standing open invitation if you ever need help to bring your trading to the next level. :D

#26     Nov 7, 2007
  7. Chris and our ex L.A. office manager, Ray, have been pretty busy since they started Full Tilt Poker (from our L.A. office, LOL). He's not trading much, keeping his account open.

He's a good trader, and a great poker player - and you couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Don

#27     Nov 7, 2007
  8. Just for fun...at least 2 Bright Traders still in the World Series WSOP.

Started with 6,844 players...down to 1308.

Brandon Adams is number 11 in chip count with 353,600

Bob Bright is about 550 or so with 116,200.

Average chip count is about $104,000 or so.

There may be more, but this is interesting since Brandon just started with us in March, and has done REALLY (REALLY) well so far. I believe he is in our top 5 year to date...not bad for a poker player (who also happens to be a very young Harvard Professor, LOL).

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Don

#28     Jul 10, 2008