PointDirex

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by hans130, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Hey Guys,

I'm trying out the Direx Platinum and have a question... how do you get the software to positon the various windows where they were when the software was shut down. Do you have to reposition the windows each time you start up the software?

Mahalo,
    Jim

#31     Feb 14, 2002
  2. Platinum should automatically save your screen the way you had it when you closed it. When you open it back up, it will be the same way as how you had it set up when it was closed. Kind of a weird way to do it but that seems to be the deal.

#32     Feb 14, 2002
  3. thanks for the info. I'm (obviously) doing something wrong with my four monitor setup. Whenever I close up Platinum and reopen it, all the windows are on monitor 1, and they are piled up one on another. It must have something to do with either my multi monitor setup or with the docking feature in Platinum.

Oh well, I've got a long weekend to figure it out :p

Any suggestions you may have sure are appreciated!

Jim

#33     Feb 15, 2002
  4. Air, when I reopen it is still sized across multiple monitors. Sorry don't know what to tell you on that one.

#34     Feb 15, 2002
  5. I've got the long weekend to figure it out.:confused:

BTW, are you trading with the firm as a proprietary trader or retail?

#35     Feb 15, 2002
  6. Prop trading....

have a good weekend yourself

#36     Feb 15, 2002
  7. I really like this software! I got the windows to open correctly over the weekend and I'll be on board w/ my account in a few weeks.

Another question for you if you have the time...how does the "Radar" feature work? I must be having trouble setting it up as it doesn't show *anything.* Have any suggestions?

best regards,
    Jim

#37     Feb 19, 2002
  8. It works off the preference button -- but it doesn't work in the demo.

#38     Feb 20, 2002
  9. mktman

mktman

Isnt Pointdirex part of Tradescape?

I thought Tradescape was unreliable and there software was ????.
    Why would they develop new software and not improve the software offerred at tradescape.com?
    Skeptical of them.

mktman

#39     Feb 20, 2002
  10. THese companies are completely separate and unrelated, though I believe (but not sure) that there may have been some relationship between the companies and/or their principals a few years ago.

#40     Feb 20, 2002