PointDirex up today?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Market-do, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fair enough....I'm sure things will become apparent one way or the other soon enough.

#31     Sep 23, 2002
  2. Hubert

Hubert

Cool No worries

#32     Sep 23, 2002
  3. To put things into perspective--This down period is the ONLY significant problem I've had with PD. Minor stuff, sure, but nothing to think twice about. I went with PD about 6 months ago over IB. If you want to hear about complaints check read about IB and try checking out the site....scared me away. The big pisser for me is that I've been waiting for today's action for several weeks and I couldn't even hold positons over nite due to PD change over..so I missed the action which would have made my month in spades. Anyother time I'd probably welcome a forced day off. Yeah I have a "back up" broker, but I'm gonna drop that one ---not trader friendly... and don't ask because I'm not naming names as its a personal style issue.

#33     Sep 23, 2002
  4. So here is the latest. I get an emial that says I have to wire money to Computer cCearing Services to transfer funds inorder to trade???? A few days ago I asked one of the PD folks about this and he said that it was not necessary. Today I hear different. Who is Computer Clearing Services? I can clear my own account, thank you very much. Anyone go this route and be able to trade, or did you trade without doing this today. I didn't try to trade today as it was too late to do much and the software was goofy. I guess I should ask did anyone use PD today

#34     Sep 23, 2002
  5. Well guess what, I still can't log on and the phones still don't work.

#35     Sep 24, 2002
  6. richk

richk

My platinum is not able to connect to transactions gateway, so I cannot trade.

#36     Sep 24, 2002
  7. Richk, likewise here can't log in. I called SWS. MY funds are with them and not Computer Clearing . PD had stated in their letter to me that the transfer would happen automatically.

#37     Sep 24, 2002
  8. gbungard

gbungard Guest

Just recieved phone call from Pointdirex, phones lines still not hooked up, waiting on phone company.

They moved there office to new location.

Sound like a spare of the moment idea they had to me.

They could have at least told us about this last Friday.

They said HOPE, to have up and running soon ! ??

Yesterday would have completed my month, I would have been all over "C",@ 26.25 was my top trade for Monday.

#38     Sep 24, 2002
  9. richk

richk

So we can wait and see only.
    :(

#39     Sep 24, 2002
  10. Who called you/ Did they give a number to call them? What does their biz phone have to do with the server?

#40     Sep 24, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.