PointDirex up today?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Market-do, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RexLA

RexLA

Gents,

If you wish to access your account, please call 310-689-7253. Please disregard previous number, it's only a cell phone.

We apologize about the inconvenience, this was not expcected this morning. The move was supposed to be finnished by Sunday afternoon. It appears that one of the major backbones that we use did not transfer properly. That is the reason why you were not able to access your account, or call. Point Direx is working on this as we speak. Point Direx should be online shortly.

In the meantime, if you need to close a position, please call the toll free number 866-723-2421. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Rex Pascual

#21     Sep 23, 2002
  2. RexLA

RexLA

Thank you DATTrader. It is unfortunate that some people are trying to take advantage of our mis-fortune this morning.

#22     Sep 23, 2002
  3. Hubert

Hubert

he i recanted after they fixed there software i came back and said it was pretty good.

OH well only time will tell

i dont have a ax to gring all im say it watch your back

#23     Sep 23, 2002
  4. Hubert

Hubert

NONE taken it just that there are thing going on that you guys dont know about.

no big deal he i like there platform heck they evan added thing to it to make it easier to trade off of . on request

but like i said time will tell
    hey and if im wrong im wrong we will see

call ext see how they fell about them now

#24     Sep 23, 2002
  5. Hubert

Hubert

before you bash me you should check you own facts

trader963

07-24-02 02:20 PM

point direx software sucks!!! I had an account with them and it had problems every damm day!!

THEY CAN'T PAY ME TO TRADE ON THAT CRAP!!!

I did soo many trades(300,000 shares per day) they said I could trade for free for the next month if I promise to stay.....I left!

Edit • Quote • Kill

Hubert

07-24-02 03:08 PM
    pointdirex
    i agree it use to be bad put now it works great

#25     Sep 23, 2002
  6. RexLA

RexLA

Gentlemen,

Please log into your accounts and trade at will.

Sincerely,

Rex Pascual

#26     Sep 23, 2002
  7. RexLA

RexLA

Gentlemen,

Point Direx telephones are also back online now.

Sincerely,

Rex Pascual

#27     Sep 23, 2002
  8. Thanks Rex, platform is up but data feed is screwy, I'm in positions I shouldn't be(exited 10days ago) and the phones aren't working(877 473 4739). I guess we're making some sort of progress.

#28     Sep 23, 2002
  9. Yeah I know all that but the fact remains that your initial negative sentiment was due to your inability to see the impact of an IOC order on your fills. And once you understood it and PD gave the option to NOT use IOC's then all of a sudden-from your perspective- the software was great. Bottom line is that your posts at that time were misleading and inferred something that was not. Again, this is my opinion and I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. I'm just saying that based on MY OPINION of the nature of your previous posts, to infer this mornint that PD is going down and not substantiate it is lame.

Actually, I'll end with a question to you that has an answer which I will be able to verify. Have you, as of this moment, actually initiated the transfer of all of your funds out of Point Direx, as well as the traders who are affiliated with you and trade with Point Direx?

#29     Sep 23, 2002
  10. Hubert

Hubert

also nothing personal just another opinion.
    is that the IOC on the first version didnt work as describle but after the set it up on that last version that you could set the time for the cancel i had no other issues and said that the software work but they add that feature and i must say as just a request.
    which i thaught was great.

2nd yep i have no other funds or account there at this time

didnt like them or trust them( just my personal view)

as far as the other stuff goes (i do have inside info and that all i saying hey no big deal)

#30     Sep 23, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.