PointDirex up today?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Market-do, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdmbud

mdmbud

agree and appreciated!

#111     Oct 20, 2002
  2. Well, looks like they finally got situated in the back of Dad's tee shirt shop. I have been informed that slowly but surely their traders have been leaving to go to the Momentum Securities Firm. Funny how things work out!!!!

#112     Oct 20, 2002
  3. What is wrong with working behind a T-shirt shop ...

#113     Oct 20, 2002
  4. richk

richk

Hi,

I waited how PD will work after pause, from beginning of last week it works good and I was able to trade all stocks.
    I had only problems with QQQ as PD did not allow me to route trades to ISLD or other ECN (they still have no connection to Arca and Inca) and ISLD do not show it's book.
    And as I traded only QQQs (my system) before (and I do not want to learn to trade MSFT or any other naz stock now) I decided to test IB, as they looks that they are able to send QQQ orders to isld directly from order window (also I like that it is integrated with Medved QuoteTracker). If IB will not work for me, I will be thinking if I have to go back to PD and trade some naz stock (probably MSFT) because I like their platinum platform for daytrading (doubleclick and you have stock bought or sold).

They also had some clearing issues with some misc. fee charging, but it was corrected.

So they absolutelly misssed with communication with clients during moving to White Pacific, but their soft is good, trading naz stock throught them is very good and commissions are very competetive.

#114     Oct 21, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.