Point & Figure Charting

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by lyfegrd, Jul 9, 2007.

1. lyfegrd

lyfegrd

Does anyone know of a Point and Figure charting platform that is available for spot currency, and commodities/futures? I currently use ESignal, but their P&F doesn't seem to scale properly. Any help would be appreciated., preferably a web based platform recommendation.

2. tyler19

tyler19

QuoteTracker has nice ones. You might not be setting them up properly in Esignal.

3. lyfegrd

lyfegrd

Does anyone know how to set up Forex P&F charts in ESignal?

4. subq

subq

When I was looking for a good live P&F charting package I didn't find much out there. I use P&F on futures and forex.

I talked to InvestorRT about it and they have been doing quite a bit of development and enhancements on their P&F charts since then. Lots of stuff going into their current beta.

You may want to take a look at them because going by their track record on putting development time into something (case in point their MP charts are probably the best around), I imagine they will be one of the best live charting programs to use for P&F if they continue to deveop and enhance it.

5. What are you saying, P&F in Quotetracker not good? I rather like them, just as the range-bars, renko's and what-not that are included.

Maybe I missed something?

Ursa..

6. Try www.dorseywright.com

I've been a customer for a while, and I've always felt their customer service and products were superb.

7. subq

subq

I didn't like them, and they didn't do everything I was looking for, not even close. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing QuoteTracker, great program for free...it just didn't have the depth I was looking for in P&F charts.

8. subq

subq

Steve,

Do they have software that supports live data feed? I know who Wright is but I was unaware that he had software.

9. Ok, fair enough. I guess if you're really into P&F than QT's version is a bit too simple, I agree.

P&F is nice stuff indeed, been interested in it for a long time. Now considering them for intraday spread trading, not for real yet though.

Ursa..

10. tyler19

tyler19

I was just wondering the QuoteTracker PnF charts don't cover that your looking for?

#10     Jul 12, 2007