Point Direx

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Hubert, May 9, 2002.

1. Hubert

Hubert

Does anyone else use them?
    if please tell me if you are having the same problem i am ..... (Cancel orders) cant get fill on greenies or with hot keys they say they are fixing it but i have no luck the software just does not work............. the way the keep track of what you are in is a night mare worse piece of crap i have ever seen and i use Real tick ... tradeportal and prefrred trade .........what ever you do don't use them they are terrible don't walk run .......... .

2. "Does anyone else use them?
    if please tell me if you are having the same problem i am ....."

Nope no problems. I can still finish a post that explains my question just fine.

:p

3. Hubert

Hubert

funny nite cut me some slack first time

4. Just struck me funny before you edited it.

5. Hey Hubert....Gee maybe its because you were using IOC orders and you werent fast enough??!! Many times when you take ECN offers or hit bids on Realtick, I bet you often miss the shares you were going after but since it is a day order you can get filled a split second later from the next offer/bid to come in.

With an IOC order you either get the shares you go after or you don't then the order is dead. I suggest you change it to TIF orders (time in force) and give the order a few seconds of life recognizing that you are not fast enough to always get the shares you see on the L2.