Poetic Justice: Specter loses Seniority on Senate Committees

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 6, 2009.

1. traitor got betrayed by his new party

haha this is the price of worshipping Obama

#11     May 6, 2009
  2. I finally caught that scum Lucrum in a lie. Check out his latest List. Dr. Zhivodka is in it and yet he somehow quotes him in his post.

Check out http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=140498&perpage=6&pagenumber=21 Page 21 search between highlighted Bellman and Thunderdog(towards the bottom). You will see Dr. Zhivodka. Lucrum quotes Zhivodka in his post which he would no see if Zhivodka was on his ignore. Lucrum's post follow's Zhivodka's immediately and nobody else quoted Zhivodka. Lucrum can shove it.

#12     May 6, 2009
  3. Here is Publix, I am getting out of here. I don't want to get my ass kicked:D

#13     May 6, 2009
  4. Quite some quality prose right there...you go boy. I would not have wanted to pen it. However, you can of course say anything you wish.

Question: has Cancer ever struck your family?

#14     May 6, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Why does Landis defend Obama, King of the Mild against every post.

Landis must understand how reckless the Liberal agenda is going to be against businessmen , traders, high income earners.

Maybe Landis is so humble he will sacrifice his own lifestyle for the poor, stupid and lazy.

#15     May 6, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

My wife had an ovarian cyst which was one stage away from cancer.

But WTF has that got to do with a power hungry POS politician with no morals, no honor, no loyalty, no convictions that will do anything to get re-elected.

Surely you're not suggesting his cancer somehow gives him a pass.

Even the dumbest drunken moonbat on the planet wouldn't do that, would they?

#16     May 6, 2009
  7. JMHO. He does not seem to be as radical as some of the" wild-eyed liberals" around here.

#17     May 6, 2009
  8. Doc made a comment about the American people being stronger than any president or politician for that matter. I think we are starting to see this, because some of these people would sell their soul to the devil to stay in office.

That being said, Specter appears to be a defeated man and the vultures are circling.

Hope your wife is well, I know something about sick wives. It is a tough road.

#18     May 6, 2009
  9. So it was benign then..I'm happy for your wife. She's quite lucky. And so are you that you two didn't have to deplete you entire net worth (which I'm sure is vast) to pay for her malignancy.

I'm curious did she make the comments under your alias about Specter? Or did you?

#19     May 6, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You sure are curious about a bunch of irrelevant off topic issues. Is that how one avoids reality?

If my wife ever posts under my alias it will most likely mean I'm dead.

#20     May 6, 2009