PNTR .. add another one to the list

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by EqtTrdr, Nov 24, 2006.

1. You will be lucky to find shares. There is only 500K shares out on the open market.

Thats why I believe it may open real high on Monday. There is an army of traders right now amassing. A lot of guys look at the top winners list from Friday and they figure that the trend will continue. The market has been up, they spent time with their families and lots of turkey in their stomach. They are all feeling real lucky, most of them probably young and in their 20s thinking the word "invincible". I have confidence that they will get up early in the morning right when the premarket trading comes on at 8 and bid this thing up real high.

There will be probably be a good premarket on Monday with about 100-200k or more volume. By market open it will open nicely and then there will be a small pullback. By 10:30, thats when the youthful confidence sets in and people start pouring in the cash.

This might be a good long term holder. If they had one good conference call then its forseeable that the next one will be just as good. I think the irrational behavior in the market will continue for a few more months.

Some traders tend to stick with stocks that they know. I noticed that many guys seemed to stick with trading EFUT and ZVUE. This has now come on their radar.

Mark this post. Im going to stick out my neck. In 3 months, this might be at a level that you would have never imagined. Maybe 60 or even 600 or up into the 1000s.

The confidence levels in the market I am seeing now I have not seen since 1999. If this traded routinely in the 1000s during the 1990s, who knows where this will go with more liquidity and a generation of traders who did not experience 1999-2000 time period.

I noticed that some people were trading ZVUEW which are warrants and not the actual stock. Im wondering if some of the young traders even know what a warrant is. . .

#11     Nov 25, 2006
  2. Yep. I think this is going to a disgusting level today. 635k in volume premarket. 4-8 million volume probably in the open market.

If you want me to guess, this is going to 100 in the next day or so. Maybe higher.

#12     Nov 27, 2006
  3. Missed by $95.

Does that stuff work on the Yahoo! boards?

:eek:

#13     Dec 2, 2006
  4. Hehe. Thats a 1 year price target.

The crystal ball was saying it would go there and I still have confidence that it will. If the last conference call contained some good things, then the next conference call will probably contain some good things as well.

This small float stock will come back hard in the future. Their business model is not unprofitable. As long as there is a positive conference call then there will be traders bidding it up ever higher.

Have faith, it will come around. It traded up over $3000 in 2000, so it just needs for someone to breath on it and it will get to $100.

The difference between now and 2000 is that there is greater techology available. Thousands of traders look at these stocks when the news comes over the feedreader. It just takes one good news article about this company and it will jump up very quickly....

#14     Dec 2, 2006
  5. Another footnote:

You have to read through the profile and financials of the company. Many of these countries have a mountain of development going on at the present time. Valuable construction equipment is being placed in these areas. As well, all of these countries have had some problem with kidnapping at one time or the other.

During Hurricane Katrina, lots of construction equipment was stolen. The problem is even greater in these third world countries. As people become richer in these developed countries they also buy vehicles and need a service that will help them if their car gets stolen or breaks down on the road. If you have ever broken down on a road in a third world country, you know what I mean.

The company is not unprofitable and is now at a reasonable P/E. I believe there will be lots more growth in the sector they operate. As I said before, the float is very short and any positive news will have tremendous upside for the stock.

This will be a good long term holder. . .

Pointer Telocation Limited provides road-side assistance, towing, and stolen vehicle retrieval services to insurance companies and automobile owners in Israel, Argentina, and Mexico. Its road-side assistance services comprise towing services, mobile automobile repair services, vehicle replacement services, and the sale of spare-parts, or connecting the driver to other service providers. The company’s vehicle retrieval and other location-based services include stolen vehicle retrieval services, fleet management, and Web-location. In addition, Pointer Telocation sells its Nexusphere subsystems and products to third party local operators in Russia, Venezuela, China, and Chile. The company markets its stolen vehicle retrieval services primarily through vehicle importers, fleet vehicle operators, leasing companies, and private individuals. Pointer Telocation was co-founded by Hanoch Yokev in 1991. It was formerly known as Nexus Telecommunications Systems, Ltd. and changed its name to Nexus Telocation Systems, Ltd. in 1997. Further, the company changed its name to Pointer Telocation Limited in February 2006. Pointer Telocation is headquartered in Givatayim, Israel.

#15     Dec 2, 2006
  6. EFUT back in the game friday it seems lol

#16     Dec 3, 2006
  7. Artie21

Artie21

I am really surprised that EFUT has maintained such a relatively high base off its opening week. I gather there is the perception of substance within this company.

#17     Dec 3, 2006
  8. Quote from eagle488:

"...this is going to 100 in the next day or so. Maybe higher."

That was on 11/25/06.

#18     Dec 4, 2006
  9. gimp570

gimp570

Add this one to the list next...PBTC

PBTC Peoples Banctrust Co. Inc

#19     Dec 4, 2006
  10. all... abooooard$$$$$$

#20     Dec 5, 2006