PMSNBC This is great

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I like all that guy held no punches.

2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X6FUwBmclo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-X6FUwBmclo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. We need a few guys with balls like this Zeigler to run for office. He made "contessa" look like an idiot, which admittedly wouldn't take much. For example, she couldn't seem to grasp why a sitting governor and the first female republican VP candidate would possibly object to be called "slutty." Perhaps her point was that after what palin endured during the campaign , this was pretty mild.

Of course, the real outrage was Letterman making a "joke" about her 14 year old daughter getting "knocked up" during the game. Contessa didn't want to mention that of course, but Zeigler brought it up. To MSNBC, it just shows what a sourpuss and poor sport Palin is.

Can you imagine if Rush Limbaugh had said that Michelle Obama was working on her typical slutty look and that one of her daughters got knocked up in london? Something tells me it wouldn't be considered good clean fun then.

4. You are so full of shit, as is your "guy with balls" Zeigler. Letterman didn't call Palin slutty in his joke. He referred to clothing. Bristol Palin, who actually did get "knocked up," is 18 years old. You work youself into a lather and you don't even know what about. How very Republican -- the sound and the fury...

5. Its funny too early in the video, ziegler asks Contessa how she would feel about being called slutty, or people saying her 14 year old daughter had gotten knocked up in the middle of yankee stadium, to which contessa responds saying that she has been attacked like that and it doesnt bother her, yet at the very end of the video she proclaims she is offended by zieglers accusations that she is not reporting fairly.

Wow i dont even know where to begin with the stupidity of that.

Attacks on underage daughter, not offensive.
    Attacks on piss poor reporting skills HIGHLY OFFENSIVE.

And not only that she had a temper tantrum over it AHAHAHAHA.

6. reg

reg

Sarah Palin was with her 14 year old daughter Willow at the game, not Bristol.
    Get your facts straight, doggy. Maybe you're the one who's so "full of shit" (you own words).

7. She went to the game with her 14 year old, so one is to assume Letterman was refering to the daughter who was actually there. Bristol was not there, so to say the joke was about her, does not make any sense.

I love the excuse 'It was just a joke'. Just say whatever you want and you can say 'hey,its just a joke'. Maybe someone needs to make similiar jokes about Michelle Obama and we can see how that excuse holds up.

Don Imus made a joke and he got fired didn't he.

8. Yeah, but:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/11/letterman-says-palin-joke-in-poor-taste/

Late night comedian David Letterman, responding to criticism his recent joke about a member of Sarah Palin's family crossed the line, said on his show Wednesday night he is guilty of "poor taste."

But Letterman, who has been a critic of the Alaska governor, said the recent joke — that Palin's "daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez" at a recent Yankees game — was in reference to 18-year-old Bristol Palin, not 14-year-old Willow who actually attended the baseball game with her mother last week.

"We were, as we often do, making jokes about people in the news and we made some jokes about Sarah Palin and her daughter [Bristol]… and now they're upset with me," Letterman said. "These are not jokes made about her 14-year-old daughter. I would never, never make jokes about raping or having sex of any description with a 14-year-old girl.

"Am I guilty of poor taste? Yes. Did I suggest that it was okay for her 14-year-old daughter to be having promiscuous sex? No."

Regardless of your or anyone else's righteous indignation, Palin still is, and always will be, an idiot. Evidently, Deliverance could just as easily have been filmed in Alaska...

9. basically, this is the tipping point ..

the left has so viciously attacked these women, and this is pretty much the last straw...

the funny thing is the IDIOT-LEFT seems to think attacking accomplished women is a good strategy to retain power.

prepare for the backlash you idiot dolts

#10     Jun 11, 2009