PM's sent by woody008

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by steveosborne, Feb 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I received these two PM's from woody008 today:
    <font color=navy>
    <b>You actually wrote this?</b>
    "If ET is really banning Steve46 or worst, choosing Samson over the best ET participant, I will have to look elsewhere on the internet for people like him and by doing so I am inviting other members to boycott ET for any decision that would go against the quality of posts on this site."

WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON WHO MARRIED HIS COUSIN?

I feel sorry for you- very very very sorry for you.

MAKE SURE YOU GET ME BANNED YOU ASSHOLE
    <i>02-05-06 12:55 PM</i>
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    <b>ET is a popularity contest?</b>
    "I complained that 4 out of his 5 posts (he had 5 posts at the time) were created for the sole purpose of harrassing a popular member of the ET community."

That explains everything.

COMPLAIN AGAIN ASSHOLE

You need perserverance in trading but what the fuck do you know.
    <i>02-05-06 01:11 PM</i>
    </font>

2. I received this one from the wise man woodie:

woodie008 wrote on 02-05-06 01:09 PM:

I can understand why you would be

exhausted.

"Steve--thanks for the insight, I will reply in mdue course: I have to got to bed, it's almost 5:00 am here and I am feeling pretty exhausted:

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHIT FOR YOUR BRAINS YOU FUCKING MORON!

IF you ever make a fucking nickel I'd be shocked you stupid asshole.

3. I already complained to the mods and I can't expect anything short than a ban for this pitiful creature: this is outright stalking.

4. Here is one that I rec'd from Woody008 today that will explain it
    ---------------------------------
    I'M GOING TO GET MYSELF BANNED SO I CAN GET THE SHIT(YOU) OUT OF MY HEAD.

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING THINKING HOW STUPID COULD THESE PEOPLE BE TO BELIEVE YOUR BULL SHIT AND THEN I REALIZED

I'M THE STUPID ONE

YOU CONTINUE TO POST TO THESE MORONS AND I'LL GET BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL ON MONDAY WITHOUT STEVE, I MEAN SHIT IN MY HEAD.

GOOD LUCK TRADING YOUR 3 contracts
    -----------------------------------
    Okay folks?

So lets see if we can make sense of this. Those of us who know Samson and have read the thread "steve46" know what went on there. We effectively shut off his revenue stream of naive newbies. No revenue. No (real) reason to post. He tried to adapt by putting on another persona (Woody008). Unfortunately we found out there too. So what to do? He has already tried to market his system info once recently under another name (some may remember it was "500%edge" or something like that. Ozzy indentified him immediately, as did others. Game over. Now he is going to assume that if he gets banned under this handle. He can simply go for another like disposable plastic plates. I think thats how its going to play out. Personally unless or until I see him trying to scam another newbie, I will ignore him. I suggest others do the same.

Best to all
    Steve

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks, I took care of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.