PMB online futures trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by brich, Nov 3, 2001.

1. brich

brich

Has any one have experience with PMB online futures trading and their Proptrader platform ?

I want to get informations about futures broker that can give daytrading margin rate 1/3 of over night margin rate for e-SP/NQ.

2. I use Global futures which is an introducing broker for PMB Inc. I'm quite happy with the proptrader platform (same as Jtrader) and Global does offer daytrading margins for the E-Minis.

--Rav

3. brich

brich

raviraman,

Many thanks.

BTW how much fee they gave you per RT for eSp/Nq ?
    PMB offered me $10 / RT and indicated for daytrading margin rate about 1/3 of normal margin.

4. I am looking for a second futures brokers to daytrade the eminis( 1-6 RT/day). $10 RT max., good platform, no hidden fees, no crooks, established and reknown firm, don't need daytrading margin. I hate their lack of transparency regarding their comm/fee structure. Anybody out there experienced with several brokers who would like to recommend a firm? Thanks a lot.

5. I just read that Refco bought PMB customers

6. Brich,

I pay $10.0/RT for the E-Minis. If you are not interested in daytrading margin, they can even do $8.82/rt on the proptrader platform.

good luck.

--Ravi

7. brich

brich

8. whipsaw

whipsaw

Refco bought the whole operation - looks like a done deal. To bad since PMB was a fairly good shop. As soon as Refco's policies and service kick in there will be a lot of unhappy PMB customers.

9. brich

brich

Yes ! Agree !

10. tymjr

tymjr

PMB claims that they will be unaffected by REFCO policies. They say that accounts will be handled as they always have and PMB will simply function as an independently managed subsidiary. We shall see.

#10     Nov 7, 2001