Plunge Protection Team

Discussion in 'Trading' started by The Kin, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Is there any doube left in anyone's mind that this entity is doing a pretty damn good job at Plunge Protection?

2. What happens to the overflow when they run out of plungers? Are you wearing your Billy Boots?

3. We should be down 8% today. The only thing proping this market up is the Fed which has essentially taken the lead roll at the PPT. It's far too risky to short only because the Fed may act at anytime with god knows what.

4. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You cannot use the plunge when the toilet is leaking! :cool:

5. We still have a long way to go... people would have to lose complete faith in the dollar. I mean JPY would have to be under 70 or 60 before PPT runs out of Plungers. But when that happens :eek:

6. The PPT right, the guys on the CME who pop out from under the floor tiles in the red, white and blue trading jackets. They are the only ones I have ever seen whose clearing company is the Federal Reserve Bank. They all have the acronym FED on their badges too right. They’re the ones stepping into the S and P pit and lifting every offer in site right? Same guys walk over to the dollar yen futures pit and hit every bid in sight right? Then when they get the markets to where they want them they creep back under the tiles. This is all funded by government black opps that’s why they pay 500 dollars for hammers and what appears to be huge govt waste is funneled into market operations of the PPT.

The PPT stories here crack me up.

7. You nailed it!
    :D :D :D