Pledge to put Stock_trad3r on IGNORE! Join in!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by short&naked, Feb 17, 2009.

Will you put him on ignore?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. This idiot is getting so annoying it isn't funny anymore. Please join the anti-Stock_trad3r effort!

2. Done (once I figured out how to use the ignore feature!).

3. lpchad

lpchad

He will just use one of his other 50 aliases

4. you guys must really be insecure if you let stock_trad3r positivism get to you that much.

5. Why?

I have no one on ignore.

6. Everybody needs an enemy. So for you bears out there, you NEED stock_trad3r! If it wasn't him, it would be some other bull you'd be ripping on, even though stock_trad3r does deserve the ripping!

7. Insecure? Me? No, I'm not insecure. I will not be accused of being insecure. I am as secure as the next person. Really, I am.

8. ron2368

ron2368

He is always very polite.

9. Exactly! Ignoring stock_trad3r is like ignoring all the ticks that go against your position or bias.

I want to see the full market of prices and trading ideas, the prices and ideas that are bullish, the ones that are bearish, the ones that are trending, and the ones that chopping. Yes, ET has a lot of noise, but so do the markets. The trick with dynamic environments is in knowing what's signal and what's noise and in knowing that what used to be noise has become signal. One can't properly track the shifting pattern of signal and noise without listening both.

Who knows, perhaps stock_trad3r's ultimate blow-up will be the true signal for the bottom.

10. jjf

jjf

Why don't you guys talk st3 into joining puretick.
    Now that would be entertaining.

#10     Feb 17, 2009