Please Vote

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 20, 2003.

1. You miss the point totally... number of posts is a measure of activity... nothing more, nothing less...

Either you measure activity or you don't... you certainly don't JUDGE which posts should be counted and which shouldn't be...

#31     Feb 20, 2003
  2. DUDE, YES! Because the # of posts is just that--THE NUMBER OF POSTS THEY HAVE! Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. If someone posts something, yes, their number of posts should increase. It's very simple!

Candle, I took you off ignore.

PEACE,

FRuiTY

#32     Feb 20, 2003
  3. Eliminate the classification system entirely, and stop counting posts.

Who really cares how many posts or about some foolish ranking anyway?

ME=An Elite Status Poster
    I am Elite, and you are not.
    Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya.
    Nooner Nooner.

#33     Feb 20, 2003
  4. I suppose Baron could make two categories :

Posts (-CC):
    Chit Chat Posts:

#34     Feb 20, 2003
  5. You all are just taking this too seriously, I'm sorry. If someone is a Junior Member, it's just a subtle indicator that says, "I'm new here." If someone is an Elite Member, it just means, "I've been here a while, I have a lot of posts under my belt." That's all it means. Don't take it so seriously and read so much into it.

F. "Senior Member" PeBBLe

#35     Feb 20, 2003
  6. I think SPC is rs7. :)

F. P.

#36     Feb 21, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Wow..there's a jump!
    Fruity, I think maybe SPC is YOU! (Unless you are FPC, or even both, which may be highly likely).

SPC said he wanted to "abuse" Dan and Thunderbolt and MrMarket, etc. I do the same with my own handle. (lovingly with Dan), but think what you will.

Peace,
    :)rs7

#37     Feb 21, 2003