Please Vote

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by daniel_m, Feb 20, 2003.

1. Candle my amigo,

I am NOT FPC. I am a big admirer of the guy, and needed a new handle. So what could be a better tribute to him than this?

You will figure out who I am. I admit to being one of the usual suspects. But not FPC.

Maybe I needed a new handle just to use to be abusive to Daniel_M, and Aphie, and, dare I say it, to old Candle himself (yourself?). BTW, are you now posting from Baghdad? How's things on the front lines? (JK).

This could be fun.

Bring on FPC. Bring on Traderfut. Bring on Fairplay, Bring on MrMarket (especially MrMarket). And where has that godless heathen Thunderbolt been?

SPC

#21     Feb 20, 2003
  2. AND THE BIG DEAL IS WHAT???????????????:confused:

#22     Feb 20, 2003
  3. principles abra. it's about principles!

someone has to take a stand abra.

if not me, who?

if not now, when?

#23     Feb 20, 2003
  4. i've worked it out already. too easy.

#24     Feb 20, 2003
  5. Only for you my friend. I knew you would know. But for now, keep 'em guessing.

SPC

#25     Feb 20, 2003
  6. Should we count posts in this thread towards the total?:D

How about classified??????

Does this post count????????????????

:cool:

#26     Feb 20, 2003
  7. Andre

Andre

The creation of the Chit Chat forum is the sign of a successful community, one where people want to able to talk about other things. In many ways, it is just as important as the on topic subject matter. I just wish people would stop creating all these polls/topics on who should be banned, or what moderator is a Nazi censor... that's where it gets silly.

André

#27     Feb 20, 2003
  8. here are some thread titles that have recently appeared in ChitChat:

gay...

Please vote on your favorite water type

Favorite Movie Quotes

Who is Fruity

Should Candletrader Be Censored

What to do with HarryTrader

Do you trade naked

do we really wanna count crap like this towards elite TRADER posts?
    i think not.

#28     Feb 20, 2003
  9. Rather than not count silly posts made in chit chat or indeed not count silly posts made in other forums, I suggest that all posters who have 1000+ posts should simply get a 1000+ post under their name... please vote in my important poll regarding this point...

#29     Feb 20, 2003
  10. Yeah, but what about the stuff that is actually more important than trading...like "the worst religion" you did. Besides, how many responses do the above list of threads really get. They just fade away quickly. Because they are worthless.

SPC

#30     Feb 20, 2003