Please vote on your favorite water type...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Feb 20, 2003.

1. I like water with a 90% + content of H2O.
    Anything less isn't water!

Seriously, I drink NYC tap water, triple filtered: 1st a sediment and charcoal filter, then a combination filter KDF and carbon block. KDF removes heavy metals, the charcoal takes out chlorine, most bacteria, and organic contaminants,but lets the flouride through.

I had a shower filter, to remove chlorinw, but it clogged inside of a week.

#61     Feb 21, 2003
  2. How am I supposed to vote if I drink filtered "main" water at home but nice bottled spring water in the office?

#62     Feb 21, 2003
  3. Give parts of the US 20 more years and that might soon be a reality. There are a few communities that are now getting part of their water from the ocean by filtering out the salt. (I've been watching the Discovery channel :D )

#63     Feb 21, 2003

4. go long water futures !

surfer

#64     Feb 21, 2003
  5. Choose your favorite, which is not necessarily the one you drink most often...

#65     Feb 22, 2003
  6. We are approximately 60% water... A common reaction to consuming water is to wait until one is "thirsty"... this is an erroneous misconception, as the body is already dehydrated by the time the sensation of thirst is apparent. The sensation of thirst is triggered by a high concentration of sodium (a part of salt) in the blood. When one sweats, water is lost from the blood. So the remaining blood becomes more concentrated with sodium...

God Bless Water...

#66     Feb 22, 2003