Please vote on your favorite water type...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Feb 20, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Not what I was implying RS7...... I was referring more to the year long interrogation you gave RS7 or have you forgotten Mr. Maxie401 ?:D

#41     Feb 21, 2003
  2. What part of "paraphrase" don't you understand? And don't bother finding the article; it will just produce more of your drivel posts followed by some empty threat to meet you in your 'hood."

#42     Feb 21, 2003
  3. Oh, excuse me. So, when you say "I'm not RS7" in relationship to an "interogation," you seem to be implying that you are not going to follow in his footsteps and be "interogated." To use your venacular, sounds like a "dis" on RS7 to me.

#43     Feb 21, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

1 : a restatement of a text, passage, or work giving the meaning in another form.

#44     Feb 21, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Follow in his footsteps and let himself be interogated.....yes thats what i meant...he let himself dayt in and day out be pestered by you..that is not a dis it is the truth...surely he knows it himself...he only told you 100 times it would be his last response to you and he still let you get under his skin..just like you are trying to do with me......

#45     Feb 21, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

"lack of intelligence" I dont think this is what I was implying...get ur shit straight....

#46     Feb 21, 2003
  7. Right. You're calling RS7 a complete fool and an idiot. Not saying I agree, necessarily.

As far as "interogation," as you contextually mislabel it, how else are you going to defend your position (not that you ever have one). You have two choices in a logical debate when the Socratic dialogue is applied, to answer the interogatory or refuse. If the latter, the conclusion is obvious, your position must lack merit.

#47     Feb 21, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Please quote the post I said this.

my point if you didnt get it from my first post..is Ill drink out of a hose and be happy considering that in some parts of the world people dont have access to drinkable water like we do....did u get the point now

And this isn't a debate, its your typical self trying to pester a person that uses english as his second language.......take care and have a beautiful weekend....pobresito...in the end you will always be a lonely loser ( that I am convinced about )....

#48     Feb 21, 2003
  9. Sorry, but your posts of near perfect sentence structure belie this claim.

#49     Feb 21, 2003
  10. Hey guys, can we please get back to the topic of water...

Thanks,
    Candle

#50     Feb 21, 2003