Please vote on your favorite water type...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Feb 20, 2003.

1. stu

stu

Hi there ElCubano buddy,

I've been over to France (spit) to piss in their water supply

They tell me it tastes much better now
    :)

#31     Feb 21, 2003
  2. ROFL!!

#32     Feb 21, 2003
  3. So it takes them four hours to "walking/looking" to obtain water of which "the location is miles away." Since you stated "looking," I ask the question again: What happens on the next day? They forget the location of the water from the day before?

#33     Feb 21, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

im not rs7, lets get that straight..you dont interogate me. I will look for the article and let you know which issue it is in. If you care to learn more about the worlds water supply and how lucky we are to be able to get water when we want then read it. But you my friend are barking up the wrong tree here..for I give a fuck if you believe me or not......peace

#34     Feb 21, 2003
  5. Well, really now, elcubano, you "should give a fuck" and try and prevent the posting of illogical statements, such as your "4 hour search for water." But it's alright, I expect that from you.

#35     Feb 21, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

it wasnt illogical.....there are places in this world where water supply is a scarce resource and family members spend up to 4 hours a day ( gathering, searching, looking, whatever the fuck you want to call it ) to supply their family basic water needs....whats so illogical about that??? do you not believe that i read this???

#36     Feb 21, 2003
  7. rs7

rs7

Well, what does this mean? It is ok for Max to interrogate only me?

As for looking for 4 hours for water.....hell, I have done it myself right in luxurious Palm Beach County. Go to a municipal Golf course on a Saturday in the height of the season, and the few water cooloers are empty, the cart girl passes you by because she thinks she just either asked you if you wanted something (mistaken identity). Or she's pissed because she got stiffed by the last guys.

Always can drive off to look for water, but then you lose your place and get in deep with the ranger. Muni courses...avoid at all costs....(problem is those costs are very high):(

Peace,
    :)rs7

#37     Feb 21, 2003
  8. "( gathering, searching, looking, whatever the fuck you want to call it )" What I want to call it? You read the article (or were you just looking for pictures of naked native women?)

Your claimed paraphrase is illogical. How could they spend any time searching from the prior days success at finding a water location? At best you must have misquoted it.

#38     Feb 21, 2003
  9. He seems to be implicating you for lack of intelligence for submitting to it. Not saying I agree neccessarily.

#39     Feb 21, 2003
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

thank you.....did i say it was a quote did I use quotation marks?? Anyways I hope you get the jist of what i meant. I will truly make an effort to find the issue ( National Geographic )....

hahahaha naked pictures.....that was funny :D

#40     Feb 21, 2003