Please tell me your thoughts on this economic cartoon

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Port1385, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Quote from Joab:

It means that 51% of Americans are complete and total Morons.

I would hate to be in the 49% group, it would be frustrating as hell.

Very interesting, we have two Canadian pussies here who think they are intellectual geniuses; who wish they were “AMERICAN”.
    I am sure you two geniuses would post this shit on a Canadian trading forum if there was a decent one. Why can't the collective intellectual power of the entire Canadian nation produce a viable trading forum?
    :D

#21     Aug 12, 2008
  2. And while on that topic, let's not forget that it came a tad late despite repeated warnings by members of the exiting administration regarding growingly worrisome intelligence.

#22     Aug 12, 2008
  3. You have chosen your name exceedingly well, if somewhat optimistically.

I participate in US trading forums because I trade the US markets. I trade the US markets because it is more profitable for me to do so than trading Canadian markets. Perhaps I should thank you and other members of the 51% for contributing so selflessly to my livelihood. It pays to trade where that 51% is in its highest concentration. :D

#23     Aug 12, 2008
  4. Thanks. Thunderdog is not a bad user name, although Thunderpussy is more appropriate for you.

#24     Aug 12, 2008
  5. Your implicitly pejorative use of female anatomical references certainly speaks to your sense of orientation. And since you are down to anatomical references it is clear you have run out of material. Hopefully, however, you have not run out of money just yet. And when you do, I hope you find some more. :)

#25     Aug 12, 2008
  6. You know exactly why Thunderpussy is an appropriate name for you. You have been called a pussy, wimp, etc. to your face your entire life, because you have earned it. The "Thunder" part of your name only appears when you are logged on to your computer. I have places to go, so I will bid you farewell today.

#26     Aug 12, 2008
  7. Methinks thou art projecting thine own self.
    Margin call?

#27     Aug 12, 2008
  8. Joab

Joab

Were too busy making money off the dumb 51% of Americans that are buying all our oil.

I suggest you be quite bitch because soon I will buy your ass after you cant afford to make the payments on your massive debts.

USA can and will go bankrupt just like the USSR did if you keep up this shit.

#28     Aug 12, 2008
  9. You liberal boobs are so naive...

We needed to spend more when we were controlling Congress to make sure future supporters are flush with cash when we call on them for campaign contributions.

The Democrats had their turn, and then it was ours. We just did it smarter with K-Street and bigger sweetheart deals.

#29     Aug 12, 2008
  10. Illum

Illum

Keynesian

Spend, Deficits, when economy slow. Cutback, surplus, when economy is good.

Buy low sell high.

Political party doesn't matter.

#30     Aug 12, 2008