Please stop using bad language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Jul 13, 2010.

1. There are many things you don't "get".

#41     Jul 14, 2010
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

LOL!!!!

#42     Jul 14, 2010
  3. Ok, I'm gonna need a list of things I can and can't say

1) Fuck or Fucker or Fucking cocksucker is prolly out.

2)How about "shit hell fuck" when my Dodgers ground into a double play? I have a Parrot who even says it.

3)How about "darn it fuckity fuck fuck" is I guess may be out to. But who knows. I think context is the key here.

4)How about "damn" or "poop" or "masturbate" or "ejaculate?" Notice I refained from using "spooge" or "queef."

5)How about "dick" or "Cock" or "vagina" or "beaver?" For godsakes man you can't outlaw beaver.

See I just need your nanny approved list so I don't accidentally violate the ever so sacred rules around here.

Respectfully Yours,

#43     Jul 14, 2010
  4. Well Dr I hope we get some clarification.

Hopefully once we get through the "seven' dirty words I do want to bring up foreign language. May I curse in Latin?

#44     Jul 14, 2010

5. I refuse to educate morons who cannot get their story straight.

#45     Jul 14, 2010
  6. Oh look another Canadian tard pipes up.

#46     Jul 14, 2010

7. (1) but you've been at ET for years - and no trades posted? :D

Why not open a demo thread in forex or whatever and go against me one on one for 3 months? Pick your instrument, I'll pick mine.
    If you can't do it in demo, your talk about past glories is a crock. OK? When can we start?

(2) You were a mod for 3 years? :) :D Just based on your loooooog list of "ignores" (that you later shitcanned) how many members did you ban at the place you mod-ed? Better still, when you quit, were there only mods left talking to each other and all members gone?

Fck, the weight of the oldtimers keeping ET in high plateaux of stupidity and reveling in it - fckin awesome.

Try your intimidation shit with the big russian, Ivan. :) Its not hard to notice how you cower when he's around. :D :D

Have a good one, Lucky. :)

#47     Jul 14, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

LOL!!!!

#48     Jul 15, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually I used to post daily PnL blotters in the Journals PnL thread. That is until I got "moderated" for saying the same thing a moderator said the next day in the Feedback forum. The double standard rubbed me the wrong way and I haven't posted in that thread since.

I also use to participate and post real time entries and exits in the ET Index Futures chat room. Until bighog and some other ET losers insisted on ruining it for everyone. I was one of the last original participants to give up on it.

You got anymore stupid questions?

#49     Jul 15, 2010
  10. You bet. :)

If you have the time to post so much in the Politics and Chitchat forums, surely you can't use lack of time (your engine hobby) as an excuse for not posting a trading thread? The trading thread can be in similar vein, namely, demo.

This much I already know about you ....

you use only PRICE action

you don't use any indicators (same as above but worth noting)

You don't use elliottwave or esoteric methods, all of which you disdain.

You've made various claims of past prowess in trading (these you've answered now by stating those threads are gone; I believe you, Lucky)

Personally I believe you're one of the guys Baron might have been referring to, aka the returning trader who doesn't look for content on ET but instead PROVIDES it.

Well? .....

#50     Jul 15, 2010