Please stop using bad language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Shagi

Shagi

Why the fuck does the moderator complain about bad language?

He has the power to delete such posts.

This site condones - racism, hatred, peados, killing, genocide, raping of women, children & men. I say so because there are thousands of posts with such content and in normal world would be illegal but the mods do fuckall about it.

So shut the fuck up mods and stop pissing in the air until you set an example by cleaning up this fucked site.

And I used bad language on purpose here mods.

#31     Jul 14, 2010
  2. LOL!!! Classic!!!

#32     Jul 14, 2010
  3. Personally I don't get your outrage.

#33     Jul 14, 2010
  4. Shagi

Shagi

Its like a parent who has obese kids and keeps telling the kids to lose weight but then feeds them daily on diet on fast food, candy and fizzy drinks.

Does that parent has a right to complain about the kids getting fat fatties and being rolly polly?

#34     Jul 14, 2010
  5. 1) You are off base here.

2) There's no guarantee of not being offended by someone's free speech.

3) wrong

#35     Jul 14, 2010
  6. Shagi

Shagi

Im on about moderator complaining yet he has the power to do something about it. The mods are irreponsible so they have no right to complain.

As for free speech - what has free speech got to do with folks advocating the raping of children and supporting mass murder becuase of different religious beliefs?

#36     Jul 14, 2010
  7. Seems you are a little short on comprehending what "freedom of speech " entails.

but nice try anyway

#37     Jul 14, 2010
  8. Shagi

Shagi

Im quite clear on what is enshrined in the The 1st Amendment.

Its ambiguity is what causes confusion.

#38     Jul 14, 2010
  9. You might be familiar with the words but next time, try to grasp the concept.

#39     Jul 14, 2010
  10. Shagi

Shagi

OK - would you educate me then on where in the clause there is a concept that says its okay all in the name of free speech - to say you are going to kill your fellow citizen and rape his kids and wife?

#40     Jul 14, 2010