Please stop using bad language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Jul 13, 2010.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

What does FNG mean. I thought you hated me why are standing up for me, or are you not.

#21     Jul 13, 2010
  2. Its fucking new guy. military slang.

#22     Jul 13, 2010
  3. #23     Jul 13, 2010

4. In the same vein then, all newbies are FNG and haven't found their way yet, while you and others with > 8k posts have found your way nicely to the Politics Forum where you've made a home - and this, at a T R A D I N G site where you don't trade but only talk about your past trades.

One cocksucker after another.

There was another cocksucker who attacked Morgan when he was brand new a few weeks ago.

Talk about oldtimers scoring a psychological advantage against a moderator in his infancy.

SMD morons!

#24     Jul 13, 2010
  5. I feel obligated to distinguish obama from neo (the messiah of the matrix) so just using "the ONE " IS NOT APPROPRIATE.

Secondly I need to show my disdain and contempt for the POS without being vulgar.

So "the nappy headed ONE" was born.

#25     Jul 13, 2010
  6. Thank you, excellent response. So, you have the need to express disdain, therefore you use the term, "nappy headed" for that. Since stereotypically there is a certain group of people that anecdotally fit that description, you accurately translated your disdain for his skin even moreso than the man himself.

Racism is a mental illness, you know. You may go see the nurse for your meds.

We will re-evaluate tomorrow.

#26     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Why should I misrepresent his characteristics just to assuage your stupid sensibility.
    The POS has curly hair (as opposed to say red hair), get over it.

Might ought to save those meds for your obvious problems in facing reality.

#27     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Well I find it refreshing to be on a forum where people actually type the way that people talk when they feel strongly about a subject.

Traders often cuss, especially if a trade you put on goes south. So what ?

#28     Jul 14, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hate you? No, I merely pointed out your recent abuse of moderator privileges solely for personal reasons.
    And I'm not standing up for you.

#29     Jul 14, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

True enough
    no argument here - but then this is where the action is.
    It used to be and I did but I'm taking a long break to make more time for my life long dream project.

Oh the horror, having been a mod for 3 + years all I can say is he better get used to it.

#30     Jul 14, 2010