Please stop using bad language

Discussion in 'Politics' started by morganist, Jul 13, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

You have no idea!

:D

#11     Jul 13, 2010
  2. This post has been moderated. Please use less offensive language.

#12     Jul 13, 2010
  3. Morganist, this forums has warning signs all over it. If people want to go to the other side of the lounge, chit chat is there for them. Don't moderate the racists, its is good to know who they are:)

For example, Pabst called President Obama "the nappy headed One" shows both his fear and his envy. He even refuses to acknowledge that he is considered black.

This is all very instructive, and the natural habitat should not be disturbed!:cool:

#13     Jul 13, 2010
  4. We had a grade school teacher named Miss Prussy, She always said it is easy to remember. It's pussy with an "R'. We always called her Miss Crunt.

#14     Jul 13, 2010
  5. cstfx

cstfx

#15     Jul 13, 2010
  6. Yawn
    Oh I forgot BTW: oh be nice.

#16     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Is Baron trying to spruce this piece of shit up to sell it? Well I'll be damned. Talking about your years too late to strike while the iron is hot. Ah...Facebook come to mind.

#17     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Moderated. I could not risk you not seeing it. I have had quite a lot of complaints.

#18     Jul 13, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Morgan is one of the FNG moderators. He hasn't found his way around yet.

#19     Jul 13, 2010
  10. This here is, at the very least, a stereotype.

Now how is Piker, (who u refer to as Pabst) calling Obama nappy-headed, a common black stereotype, any more racist than you using a caucasian stereotype of your own to insult him?

Hypocrite much douchebag.

#20     Jul 13, 2010