Please Stop Mutilation of Boys - Circumcision!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jul 10, 2011.

Should Boys be Circumcised?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. Is not God merciful if he gave humans a reason to seek mercy: the C guy,"I forsake pleasure for thee". The non C guy: "the skin caused me to pay attention more to pleasure and less to thee".

#41     Jul 13, 2011
  2. To protect the head from the elements (weather). Then Eve just had to eat an apple from the wrong tree, and they decided to put on clothes. Now the penis head no longer needs protection from the elements. [​IMG]

#42     Jul 13, 2011
  3. ===============
    Well maybe for the same reason God created hair;
    so cut it.

Repeating pattern;God created fingernails so cut it:D

Well i saw on the news CA gov struck down the ''anti circumcision law''''

Who knows maybe some in CA realized ''thy servant slew both the lion & bear & that uncircumsized Philistine [uncircumsized terrorist ,Goliath of gath] will be like on of them'' -King David, 1st Samuel 17:cool:

#43     Aug 15, 2011
  4. Nails and Hair are dead cells. What circumcision cuts is NOT dead cells. Fungus can live in nails and hair, b/c the fungus eats dead cells.

The argument I would make for circumision is the assumption that it might be more satisfying/pleasing to the female.

#44     Aug 15, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So are your brain cells.

#45     Aug 15, 2011
  6. It's a religious thing there is no getting around that.
    Yes, it does 'help" prevent the spread of various things.......precisely how that has been quantified, I don't know.

Thing is, as an adult, I can't really see it as being.....good, apparently (based on an episode of Nip/Tuck) due to the extraordinary pain involved, in adult circumcision.

And if it is necessary, to be rubberised just to not contract a terminal illness, I rather imagine it doesn't matter a fuck aesthetically.

I don't know, just sayin it how it is.

#46     Aug 16, 2011