Please Stop Mutilation of Boys - Circumcision!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shortie, Jul 10, 2011.

Should Boys be Circumcised?

1. Yes

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. There is a reason for it, it reduces Std spread, generally. Or gynecologic ally.
    The fact it's based on religious tradition, is something else entirely.

#31     Jul 12, 2011
  2. Circumcision and cutting off skin in another part of the body are two different things, you moron! [​IMG]

Regarding your legal jargon bullshit consent, Freedom of Religion takes precedence, as demonstrated by an Oklahoma judge giving the OK to a Muslim man to beat his wife.

Furthermore, the general health of the body is not compromised, psychological damages are not present, sexual performance, libido, and procreatability are not altered when circumcision is done in infancy. [​IMG]

#32     Jul 12, 2011
  3. You missed the Conclusions in the New England Journal of Medicine, you idiot! [​IMG]

"Male circumcision is associated with a reduced risk of penile HPV infection and, in the case of men with a history of multiple sexual partners, a reduced risk of cervical cancer in their current female partners."

No wonder traders lose, shortie and number22 don't see the term reduced risk.

#33     Jul 12, 2011
  4. HPV infection is preventable with a vaccine.

Chopping off part of somebody dick is also preventable.

#34     Jul 12, 2011
  5. Where is your logic on this reducing risk of HPV infection with cause. All these study didn't provide reason that foreskin causes HPV, however it all indicates multiple times that behavior of studying subject, personal hygiene, etc that cause HPV infection. If you have multiple sexual partners at a time, such as working male or female prostitution, there is no guarantee you wouldn't get infected even your foreskin is circumcised. Reducing risk doesn't mean immunity.

Clearly, you don't have basic mental capacity to comprehend this simple logic between cause and effect. No need to further these fruitless debate.

#35     Jul 12, 2011
  6. Bacteria exist in increased amounts between the foreskin and the head, and can be transmitted. If you know microbiology, you'd know what I'm talking about.
    Reduced risk means you're less likely to contract STDs, which has value, you moron! [​IMG]

#36     Jul 12, 2011
  7. Yes 13 68.42%
    No 6 31.58%
    Total: 19 votes 100%

i have my work cut out for me (so to speak) :(

#37     Jul 12, 2011
  8. if God created foreskin, why should we remove it? God did not create it to catch STDs last time i checked. Even if he did create it for that purpose, he must have had good reason to do so.

#38     Jul 13, 2011
  9. GEORGE

But Kramer, isn't it a question of hygiene?

KRAMER

Oh, that's a myth. Besides, you know, it makes sex more

pleasurable.

#39     Jul 13, 2011
  10. What do females think of the Peter brothers: the circumcised vs. the un..? (scientific study)

#40     Jul 13, 2011