Please stop calling tops in this furious uptrend

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nexen, Oct 13, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

:D

#31     Oct 14, 2009
  2. Honestly, I've had to deal with trolls and vulgarians non-stop since I took this position, but no one has irked me more than him. One day, he's a raging bull and screaming about how the market is unstoppable, the next day he's so bearish, he's posting articles about the inevitable downturn. When called on it, he claims he's just joking. It's truly sick. And there's not one shred of valuable data or info in any of his posts. Even Cold/Jasonn has some stuff that is valuable once in a blue moon.

#32     Oct 14, 2009
  3. I don't know what article you read. The weekly is still holding firm and his upper limit price target is 1100.

Reading comprehension is fundamental. :p

Duh uh :D

#33     Oct 14, 2009
  4. for a mod, i enjoy your post:D

#34     Oct 14, 2009
  5. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Most on ET aren't even right twice a decade.

I nailed this market 6 months ago right here.

Behold

Only the angle of attack was a bit exaggerated for effect, but the pattern was laid out for ya , and even the many simpletons here could grasp the concepts as I included pictures.

No one anywhere said it better. lol

[​IMG]

#35     Oct 15, 2009
  6. I dont post on here much... this is an observation.

stock777, who are you kidding? You were heavily underwater 4th quarter 2008 and cheerleading the markets up as it was collapsing.

From observation, you are a sloppy undisciplined trader who let your losers run. You got a reprieve. Be honest man, you have recovered your losses and are making some now and feeling a little too good. Good for you but I'd suggest keeping your head on straight.

In no way can you hide the fact that you were down last year... and in no way did you call this market bottom.

Plenty of people caught the march/april levels and are up more than you. Plenty are letting go of their gains right here. So don' t make it sound like you are some trading guru because the message trail speaks otherwise.

By "nailing the market six months ago here", as you say above, this is where you went long. and got subsequently slaughtered.

Its time for you to let go of your positions and rebalance before you go suffering through another drawdown.

Just some friendly advice.

#36     Oct 15, 2009
  7. lol, what an a$$hole.

#37     Oct 16, 2009