Please respond to community Poll: What is ET's Daytrader weighting to Non Daytraders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Xspurt, Mar 20, 2010.

Do you mostly trade off..

1. Intraday Charts

48 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Daily Charts

18 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. Weekly Charts

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. Jack registered in 2003 - Daxster in 2006. I realize you may have married yourself to the position that Daxter = Jack Hershey, but do you actually believe Jack created an alias three years after arriving at this web site on the off chance you'd start a web poll (4 years after the creation of said alias) for the sole purpose of harassing your thread (and, of course, [as you put it] to 'praise himself')?

- Spydertrader

#11     Mar 20, 2010
  2. Well using your logic, Jack does see into the future so I suppose he would know I was going to start this thread and all Daxster's post must have been building up to this point.

Or by elimination it is Jack's lover.

Anyway thanks for keeping the thread on track. Jack & Co are good at that.

Why not start up a Defend & Praise Jack Hershey thread with "Daxster"? I'm just trying to conduct a poll here. I won't mess up your thread guys as I have other things to do.

#12     Mar 20, 2010
  3. You haven't used any logic in arriving at your conclusions.

I encourage you to review your own posting history within this very thread. Note how few of your posts remain on topic.

I neither 'praised' nor did I 'defend' Jack. I simply pointed out how anyone believing Daxter = Jack Hershey failed to apply logic and / or has extremely poor pattern recognition skills.

Then I encourage you to push the 'Complain Button' on all posts you feel do not represent the goal of your thread, while ignoring whatever compels you to respond to people whom you feel have nothing of value to add to the discussion.

Use the 'Complain Button' on my posts as well.

You'll clean up your thread and restore the topic.

- Spydertrader

#13     Mar 20, 2010
  4. Surdo

Surdo

Another valuable thread here at ET!

:D

#14     Mar 20, 2010
  5. Nah, let the record remain.

By the way, it's just a 5 second poll. I really don't care about Hershey or his followers. Got no idea why they are here. Seem kinda sensitive bunch really and traders are not like that. Trading drills that out of you.

Anyway, don't bang the door, please :)

#15     Mar 20, 2010
  6. Then stop crying like a little girl about your thread drifting off topic.

Short term memory problems?

You asked if Daxter = Jack Hershey in this post. I answered your question. In the future, if you don't want people to provide you answers, I recommend you stop asking questions.

- Spydertrader

#16     Mar 20, 2010
  7. Did you screw up your trading again or what? Listen to yourself man and get a grip!

It's just a poll, that's all really lol. Don't hallucinate over it. This is gentleman's thread and you're letting Jack's team down badly. Just vote and go... that's the expectation.

But thanks for the entertainment. Make sure you don't mistake the window for the door :)

#17     Mar 20, 2010
  8. Cheese

Cheese

There is little to disagree with in this thread.

The task is to make money daily. Weekly or longer term forays into markets may be a hobby for some amateurs but for a driven individual it is not a serious pursuit of making money as a daily, cumulative and serial process.

That process is to know where the money is, daily, and go after it. Also a few set ups here and there won't do it - won't make you rich. Through its gyrations a market offers a maximum total of points open to close. That maximum is the sum of the swings. And accordingly that daily maximum of points from a volatile and liquid futures market (eg CL) is your target cornucopia.
    :)

#18     Mar 20, 2010
  9. If you are trading over $1Bn working into a position can take some time. I think some of the biggest funds have such a long term view that weekly charts provide all the critical information they need.

I am making that comment to encourage weekly traders to come forward but I understand your sentiments.

Thanks for your first comment as it is a simple poll vote.

Please keep voting guys.

#19     Mar 20, 2010
  10. bump

#20     Mar 21, 2010