Please respond to community Poll: What is ET's Daytrader weighting to Non Daytraders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Xspurt, Mar 20, 2010.

Do you mostly trade off..

1. Intraday Charts

48 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. Daily Charts

18 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. Weekly Charts

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. I am curious to know what most interests our community on ET. Are we mostly day traders or longer term traders?

I realize some don't use charts but it is the time frame that you would mostly trade off that I am interested in.

If you trade long term and intraday please vote for your shortest time frame so we can see the day trader weighting.

Many thanks

2. Who was it who said anything can happen?

If anything can happen, then surely the shorter T-Fs would be the professional approach?

Only the play-traders, trade outside of intraday. (please, don't start quoting Livermore, PTJ, Buffet etc etc)

If you aint down as a pro-trader with the IRS, then you aint a pro trader,...no need to respond to this thread.

No 'real' daytraders in here!

3. I am not interested in further qualifying this with pro trader or amateur designations. Even if you are simming because you are trying to develop a strategy I want to know where your hopes lie.

What I want to see is what this community is mostly interested in.

6. Is Dackster really Jack Hershey?

7. You dick! You really are the real deal No1. market pumper! Why don't you start another 'great' thread Mr. Market Muppet?

8. Just did a search on Dackster jack hershey

You are either the foul mouthed alias for Jack Hershey or his lover. Now there's no full moon so be a gentleman and go rant elsewhere.

9. You're not a professional trader. At least Jack is a pro trader, and not some pathetic chat forum geek like you.

10. How sad an ego trip is it when you invent an alias to praise yourself?

#10     Mar 20, 2010