Please Remove Me!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UK2004, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UK2004

UK2004

I wish to be removed from this site, I see I don't make good company for daytraders, remove my username and then I am gone for good, thank you elitetrader.

2. seisan

seisan

Is that just another juvenile Threat - or a real PROMISE....?? ! :D

Whoa now...., no amount of kicking and screaming
    will get you out of that straightjacket......

OK Baron, take him away !

Bon Voyage !

3. ddefina

ddefina

Insult your first boss for me! :D

4. Try being critical of ET advertisers - that will get you deleted.
    :eek:

5. Hey, Nick, thanks for reminding me why I left the UK 30 years ago. It was full of arrogant people from privileged backgrounds who thought they knew it all then too. Most didn't.

The trouble was that the old-boy system treated them as if they did. Unfortunately, in spite of your parents having five cars they seem not to have cultivated the right circle of acquaintances to give you a leg-up. Otherwise you would not have to be writing all those letters. All it takes is a word or two from the right people you know, old boy.

As one famous Canadian said, there must be something seriously wrong with a country where someone who knows nothing about it can come over and make so much money in such a short period of time. No, he wasn't an Fx trader.

6. What I want to know is, why didn't he just get Jeeves to take care of it?

7. why don't you just not use the board anymore.

Clown:) :p :D

8. thug life

Try being critical of ET advertisers - that will get you deleted

LOL

9. Dearest Brother Nicholas,

It is with the deepest of regret that I note your desire to leave the Elitetrader forum. It distresses me to see how a bright young chap like yourself is not willing to stick out the ups and downs of social interaction with fellow brother traders. Like a marriage, online relationships have their ups and downs; I urge you to see the bigger picture... by staying within the confines of the Elitetrader brotherhood, you can continue to learn from the experienced amongst us, so that once you have finished your puberty period, your high school and your university, you will be better furnished to embark upon a life of trading.

With the sincerity, warmth and love that can only occur between fellow traders.

As ever... Your brother, Candle

10. amazing how well mr. stockswindle.com has now settled in and become a normal community member. This shows there's hope for all of us in transforming from snake oil vendor to upstanding citizen.

Sam

p.s. I haven't closely monitored wwatson's posts, so I am not certain that he is finished with his old personality. But by the amount of posts, it looks like he has adapted. Bravo!

#10     Mar 2, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.