Please recommend a broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Jackthepipper, Aug 11, 2016.

1. bublu

bublu

Most traders looses money however better we should take a start by trading demo account which costs us nothing because they are free to trade with the virtual money and you don't have to deposit anything with broker before accessing them.

#41     Oct 9, 2017
  2. Yes you are right.

#42     Nov 13, 2017
  3. Mohdfx

Mohdfx

I trade Alligator. This is simple and working. Moreover, it is a ready made strategy. Why to invent something own that may not work if there are nice systems out there already

#43     Nov 22, 2017
  4. There is nothing wrong in trading, although it can be a great option to earn money in short time period. Everything just depend on us how we go through.

#44     Dec 4, 2017
  5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Anybody knows good brokers which offer cryptocurrency CFDs? Need safe with trusted license and many happy clients on board.

#45     Jan 4, 2018
  6. Neuroway

Neuroway

Hi Pipeguy,

I have the same question actually. But I can tell you one thing. Don't go with AvaTrade. I was trading ripple with them on the AvatradeAct platform, and they suddenly removed all cryptos from the platform. Then I wired funds to my MT4 account (which still offers the cryptos) on Dec 28th but my account has not been credited, customer support is inexistant and my "account manager" as they call him, has not replied to any of my inquiring mails.

Best,

#46     Jan 12, 2018
  7. WendyJoy

WendyJoy

I suggest you to open up a demo account to practice first before start trading.
    heard of this demo competition. Real cash prizes.
    anyone wants to join together to discuss the trading strategy?

https://www.etomarkets.com/demo-competition

Let me know!

#47     Feb 1, 2018
  8. pipeguy

pipeguy

Unregulated entity! Only in my nightmares I would join them. My top grade broker is Hotforex and Tickmill

#48     May 27, 2018
  9. davelm

davelm

Hey there is this new broker I've been trading with Exclusive Capital. I've been trading with them for 3 months.
    They are 100% Mifid 2 Compliant and ESMA regulated
    They are regulated by Cysec and based in Ciprus.
    As I can see you have a pretty big account so you can choose to open an Exclusive account. The minimum deposit is $25000, but that' the biggest type of account there.
    You would have $3/per side commission but spreads as low as 0.2 pips.
    I have a standard account which doesn't have commission. Also on EURUSD the spread is 0.5 pips.
    Their livechat is 24/7 and was polite and helpful. I had some chart problems at the beginning and they helped me solve it with TeamViewer.
    They have segregated bank account which is connected to your trading account, so they can't touch your money by the law.
    They have webinars and seminars. One seminar is coming up next ween in Budapest, Hungary. It's a seminar for traders, where they talk about fundamentals, trading strategy etc.

Hope I was helpful

#49     Jun 8, 2018
  10. PipRage

PipRage

For US citizens the pickings are slim (especially if you want leverage over 50:1). Here is a list of a few of them --> https://www.forexchurch.com/brokers-for-us-traders.cfm

#50     Jun 11, 2018