Please recommend a broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Jackthepipper, Aug 11, 2016.

1. But the best brokers should help their traders earn a million dollars too...

Many brokers will make money by running a trading desk or B book which means they bet against you and make money when you lose. What they should be doing is helping you to get the most out of forex trading with free tutorials, high quality trading signal tools and analytics.

Sheet1

Sheet2

Explore

But the best brokers should help their traders earn a million dollars too... Many brokers will make money by running a trading desk or B book which means they bet against you and make money when you lose. What they should be doing is helping you to get the most out of forex trading with free tutorials, high quality trading signal tools and analytics.

#11     Mar 8, 2017
  2. So this only applies to US guys? I am trading FX in IB no problem with a small account

#12     Mar 13, 2017
  3. bublu

bublu

US guys are always being restricted by their local laws and i guess that's might be the reason that many online brokers aren't accepting them.

#13     Mar 14, 2017
  4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Are you trading with them from US or from other country? I guess US citizens accepted in a few brokers and there are special restrictions applied to their trading. Or am I wrong?

#14     Mar 14, 2017
  5. Overnight

Overnight

US traders are restricted to protect them from all the overseas nonsense that does absolutely ZERO to protect your money, and does everything in the WORLD to rape your account, scam you, and make your life a living hell. Guys, the SEC and CFTC and NFA are GOOD things. Do not take them for granted, or you may be very sorry.

#15     Mar 14, 2017
  6. sprstpd

sprstpd

All the SEC has done for me in my trading career (20+ years now) is to restrict my financial freedom. As far as I can tell, they will bend over backwards to restrict some capability of an individual and then declare they are "protecting" them. It's complete crap. I would be far better off without the SEC in existence based on their actions in the last 20 years.

#16     Mar 14, 2017
  7. Overnight

Overnight

As you say.

#17     Mar 14, 2017
  8. doggyfx

doggyfx

They focus on majority which are inexperienced investors. Victims like you that are smarter than many others will always suffer from this process.

#18     Mar 18, 2017
  9. I often feel puzzled by some people’s recommendation and suggestions. I mean, I see people starting up with I get this much bonus or I get this much this or this much that. I mean seriously? It’s crazy to see that nearly majority are okay going for broker which is regulated by off-shore companies. I mean that is as good as not having regulation! I trade with FP Markets and they got ABSOLUTELY NO bonus or freebie but still I trade with them. Now I must be mad but it’s because they are Australian based broker and licensed by ASIC. But again this only is possible if you trust yourself (ability) but most people don’t and they think if they got extra capital then they will make profits, but that has NEVER worked and I bet it is NEVER going to work in future as well! Good luck if you think it will work.

#19     Mar 25, 2017
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

Good promo bro, I appreciate your style, but remember we are not fools at all.

#20     Apr 6, 2017