Please read this: Could my Friend go to Jail

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lasner, Oct 14, 2009.

1. There is no friend, there was never 30 million, no funds or options or any other anything.
    It's all fabricated.
    These threads are a lot like AOL chatrooms back in the 90's.

#21     Oct 14, 2009
  2. "Could my Friend go to Jail"

Jail, no.

Prison, yes. There is a difference.

From 30M to 2M, not everyone can do that, unless they were in Vegas.

Rat on your friend, maybe there is a reward. Stop worrying. Think about yourself in times of crisis. That's what I would do. "I'm so worried about my friend that I can't sleep quite as well. I think I will turn him in to make myself feel better."

#22     Oct 14, 2009
  3. Jail or Prison.

Enlighten my darkness, please?

#23     Oct 14, 2009
  4. Thanks for all of your work lurefo. :cool:

lasner is at best a fraud, and at worst a crook. That he would be associating with someone who purposefully misled people in a hedgefund, lost all their money, and then started another hedgefund, does not surprise me one bit. In fact, he sounds envious of him, LOL. :D

I think he and his friend - if he exists - should do jail time ... hopefully karma will catch up with them and they will, at which point they'll be getting ass-raped by Bubba and regretting their greed and stupidity. :p

#24     Oct 14, 2009
  5. Mmmmmm...donuts...

#25     Oct 14, 2009
  6. #26     Oct 14, 2009
  7. #27     Oct 14, 2009
  8. lasner

lasner

Lurefro....you're a retard that more than likely lives at home with his mom and has never been laid in his life. Why don't you get a job and stop hanging out on elitetrader.

#28     Oct 14, 2009
  9. lasner

lasner

How am I going to do time?? Sorry man but you're a fucking retard.

#29     Oct 14, 2009
  10. lurefo, nice job in thsi thread. Busting these wankers is fun, especially when they don't get it and continue to thrash about about with the hook in their mouths. In this case, it looks like lasner is actually involved in a fraud, which will probably interest the authorities if someone is persistent enough to point this out to the SEC. They have a whole new take on things like this.

#30     Oct 14, 2009