Please read carefully before choosing a Broker!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ChrisA47, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Jenzien

Jenzien

Choosing a regulated broker is a wise choice, but is there any broker that is regulated and still manipulate people and lure them into going live trading to cheat them ?

#21     Sep 2, 2020
  2. Always choose a regulated broker and before deciding the broker read reviews and rating about how the broker is consistent.

#22     Sep 7, 2020
  3. pixel

pixel

Choosing regulated broker is definitely a good way to start your trading, especially if you are beginner. It always help if you do research and read everything that there is about such broker.

#23     Sep 8, 2020
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

I agree. There are so many scammers in the industry unfortunately, law enforcement and regulators warn about them all the time and yet people keep picking them because they offer seemingly good trading conditions and people are greedy.

#24     Sep 12, 2020
  5. bublu

bublu

Actually people get attracted to these scammers because of the greed factor, in my opinion.

#25     Sep 21, 2020
  6. Although highly important, regulations and licenses cannot be the sole criteria for selecting a broker. You have got to look at various other important factors such as the ease of use that the brokers accord to you through their deposit and withdrawal policies and time taken for the same. I can suggest some brokers to you that work really well for new traders besides the experienced ones. Fxview, XM and IG are some such brokers.

#26     Sep 22, 2020
  7. As a beginner in trading on what aspects of trading broker should i look for, Only a regulated broker is reliable ?

#27     Sep 24, 2020
  8. kroxobor

kroxobor

These people exist in 2020. OMG!

#28     Sep 24, 2020
  9. Joseph@

Joseph@

I'm a beginner in forex trading, what is the difference in choosing a regulated broker and non regulated broker.

As for me forex is a matter of gamble and knowledge how will it effect the trader having an non regulated broker ?

#29     Oct 1, 2020
  10. tradenet

tradenet

Imo its always better to be with regulated brokers because regulation ensures safety to your capital/funds. If a broker is unregulated, then one can't be sure about the security aspect since its not backed up by any regulatory organization. Therefore, I would advice you to choose some regulated brokers like Fxview or Xm, that are not just regulated but even offer good trading conditions.

#30     Oct 13, 2020