Please read carefully before choosing a Broker!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ChrisA47, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Chyu

Chyu

That's right. I myself chose a broker for a long time, evaluated all his strengths and weaknesses, studied reviews and moments in working with him. He chose ExpertOption, worked with the demo and then moved to the main account. The results are quite pleasant.

#11     Jun 14, 2020
  2. Concesso

Concesso

I would always research about a broker that i'm planning to trade with.

Read reviews, check ratings and also discuss about the broker in forums to know if they are reliable.

#12     Jun 23, 2020
  3. Chyu

Chyu

In my opinion, now it’s very difficult to find a really good broker. At least, I myself work with the broker ExpertOption, and have been choosing it for quite some time.

#13     Jun 24, 2020
  4. bublu

bublu

Research helps us finding the right forex broker which suits best to our need and at least it has a reputation in the market.

#14     Jun 26, 2020
  5. I have to disagree with you, but there are strategies with 90% win rate! The problem is the 10% losses can be quite large. My win rate is 90% plus, and I can show you the trades. The probabilities are reflected in the options chain. If you don't know what you're doing, you can still lose money with a 90% strategy.

#15     Jun 26, 2020
    floridaeaton likes this.
  6. Here I am!

#16     Jun 26, 2020
  7. I thought I showed you the actual trades. You still don't believe?

#17     Jun 26, 2020
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I wasn't talking about you. Yer so vain.

#18     Jun 26, 2020
  9. I probably thought this song was about me!

#19     Jun 26, 2020
  10. banzok

banzok

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I think that many of us had to work with brokers who deceived them in the end. Now there are really many such companies ...

#20     Jul 13, 2020