Please post good technical setups here

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by retaildaytrader, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Man, lighten for once!

#41     Oct 22, 2009
  2. LVS touch support at ma-50. Dropped from almost $21, good entry at key support.

#42     Oct 22, 2009
  3. sosueme

sosueme

But in the markets are you not trying to trade your way through 90% noise to reach the 10% of effective signals that prove to be mostly profitable.

So what is different about ET I ask you.

If you cannot sort out ET then you will be chop suey in the real world.

sosueme

#43     Oct 22, 2009
  4. you see the ADX start to cross...

#44     Oct 24, 2009
  5. Right, I'm going to publicly post what I have created after years of trial and error... I don't think so. It's not for sale.

#45     Oct 24, 2009
  6. Do U mean short or Long?

I would have shorted it today. My systems issued a short on it at around 10:30am. Price around 17.30. Finished at lows.

It looks a good short depending on Monday action.

#46     Oct 24, 2009

7. Traders, carry on, excellent thread, please ignore this last off-topic response to TZ, winning trades to all.

He was joking, TZ. Can't shoot a trader down for being full of juice. Can't imagine anybody talking lawyer stuff on a trading board when nobody knows identities. Get that trader back in here, he's an excellent poster.

>>> Seems like the Messiah did not think highly of those who threatened or abused others, especially without cause <<<<<

Correct! Messiah#1, your predecessor is taking severe action against your (and my) country, the US for exactly such actions against a proven innocent nation, Iraq. And he's not just deleting posts, he's tearing new a**holes left and right.

Apply this macro to this little corner of virtualdom. Compassion, benevolence amigo, that used to be our/your forte, now its all just threaten, beat up, kill/maim. Is it any wonder the empire is collapsing at breakneck speed?

Have a good one, TZ.

Sorry to traders here for this distraction. :)

#47     Oct 24, 2009
  8. I was really hoping you would post it, I need an easy way to make some money,

what if I promise to only make about 10 million with your system, then I will stop using it, that should not be enough to throw the whole market out of wack.

please let me know as soon as possible, I really need the money.

#48     Oct 24, 2009
  9. #49     Oct 28, 2009
  10. LVS: I posted the above on Sunday. It has fallen as I wrote in post above (and opposite to recommendation of a fellow who brought it up and wrote that LVS would be a good buy at 17ish).

Today it is at the 13ish area. Time to take some profits! I did not analyze LVS today, but I would be content with such a return in three days only!

Close to 50% return on margin.

#50     Oct 28, 2009