Please, NO MORE FAVRE.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 5, 2009.

1. As a die hard lifetime VIKINGS fan, I would L O V E to see Favre back again next year.....this past season and all the games were a BLAST to watch! I had more fun watching the VIKINGS this year than at anytime since the MOSS TOSS Randall Cunningham year of 15 - 1 !!! :cool:

There is NO WAY in hell the VIKINGS would have been in the NFC championship game this year WITHOUT Favre so I want him to come back for one last year and again.......TAKE THE SHOT!!! :eek: :cool: :D

#81     Jan 30, 2010
  2. BTW, it has been reported on the NFL Channel today the Saints have purchased the "Hallmark Card" business for $17 million!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

They said they have a TON of "thank you" cards to send out this year to the ref's and the VIKINGS for giving them the NFL Championship game after the VIKINGS had their boot on the Saints throat into the end of the 4th quarter.....LOL!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

#82     Jan 30, 2010
  3. You're right, the NFL's ultimate Iron man who holds every passing record in league history, who has a Superbowl victory and who's won 3 league MVP awards is a total bust :p

One more year Brett, let's hit the 500 TD mark!!

#83     Jan 30, 2010
  4. Favre doesn't know when to quit.

#84     Jan 30, 2010
  5. It looks like the Colts won every game they tried to win this year, including a blowout win against a team who thumped the Vikings.

#85     Jan 30, 2010
  6. The saints have played NOBODY with a decent record of wins. They are going down HARD

And they beat the VIQUEENS

WE GOT THE MVP BABY!!!!WE GOT PEYTON MANNING! :D

M....V....P! :D

VIQUEEN fanboys quit pissing and moaning about the refs already .. getting old. every looser pisses and moans about the calls.

they had a fair shot they LOST :D

#86     Jan 30, 2010
  7. Please, NO MORE MANNING :p

btw, in 2007 I was at a nice steakhouse in Manhattan (Del Frisco's) and saw Peyton having a steak....A STEAK, KTS. What do you think of your hero now :D

#87     Jan 30, 2010