Please, NO MORE FAVRE.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Yea, my choice as the greatest team ever. He cracks me up sometimes, sometimes not. And luck, yea the immaculate reception has been scrutinized over again and they still can't really tell if it hit the ground.

#21     Oct 6, 2009
  2. bronks

bronks

!!!OMEGA!!!

Me too... but then again, I'm partial. :)

Funny how luck works when all your ducks are in a row.

#22     Oct 6, 2009
  3. Too bad Maluaga (sp?) got hurt. He's on course for the hall of fame. I want to see that hair in a gold jacket up there at the podium giving a speach.

#23     Oct 6, 2009
  4. You're right, when it's all said and done, Peyton will probably be the best ever, better than Favre (of course)

#24     Oct 6, 2009
  5. #25     Oct 6, 2009
  6. hemlock

hemlock

Heck of a game last night. Congrats to your Twins. Tigers put up a good battle but have no one to blame but themselves.

Now go beat them Yankees.

#26     Oct 7, 2009
  7. Vikings 6-0, Favre lighting it up (12 TD's, 2 INT's)

Their defense needs to "step their game up" though

#27     Oct 18, 2009
  8. Favre is no longer mere man ....

He's up there with Davey Crockett and Paul Bunyan

and yes, I'm a Packers fan and have been for decades

:(

#28     Oct 18, 2009
  9. Some quick facts about Tom Brady's half:

1. He threw more touchdown passes in the game's first 30 minutes than the Lions, Dolphins, Rams, Panthers, Browns and Raiders had total for the season coming into today.

2. All those touchdown passes came in the second quarter, the most thrown by a quarterback in one period since 1950.

3. The Patriots 45-0 halftime lead is the biggest in the NFL since 1950.

4. The yardage and touchdown passes were all first half career highs for Brady.

5. Brady's 24/28, 345 yard, 5 touchdown start was good for a quarterback rating of 157.6 (a perfect rating is 158.3). If you ever need examples of why the QB rating system is archaic, look no further. How can Brady's half not be perfect?

Brett who?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...t=AtHSJ2cqqLKyT.sbQpoQr39DubYF?urn=nfl,196627

#29     Oct 19, 2009
  10. Brett Favre RULZ! he single-handidly transformed the Vikings into a football FORCE to be recckoned with! SINGLEHANDIDLY!! just goes to show the Q-Back IS the most important player on the field! GO FAVRE!! HE'S A BOT! :cool:

#30     Oct 19, 2009