Please, NO MORE FAVRE.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Clubber Lang, Oct 5, 2009.

1. The VIKINGS are 4-0, enough said :cool:

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. Please. They played the winless Browns, the one win Lions, and needed a last second heave to beat the 49ers.

After next weeks win against the Rams, they play home against the Ravens (loss), at Pittsburg (loss), and at the Packers (loss).

They will be 5-3 going into the bye week. They should be thrilled they stole the 49ers game and opened the season with three patsies (Lions, Browns, Rams) in the first 6 games.

Vikings are horribly overrated right now.

#12     Oct 6, 2009
  3. #13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady also get their knobs slobbed by the media. It comes with the territory of playing (and excelling) at the most important position in American sports.

Junior Seau, a great player in his own right, has retired and un retired more times than Favre but you don't hear anyone giving him a hard time about it. Works both way

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. Joe Montana and Peyton Manning, two of best Q-backs that ever graced the game. :cool:

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. I don't think you'll find many (or any) that would disagree with that!

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. bronks

bronks

You're a trader... it sounds personal with the Vikes.

Look at it objectively and you'll see how capable this team can become.

#17     Oct 6, 2009
  8. The best back in the league had 55 yds in a grudge game? He's my fantasy teams back so ....!
    I like Favre too but theres a limit. Through the whole game Gruden was Favre this Favre that and after the game it continued on all the sports shows. I'll talk Peyton over Favre.

#18     Oct 6, 2009
  9. If you're old enough to remember, I'll take Bradshaw. Those years were the best. Everybody always remembers the most recent.

#19     Oct 6, 2009
  10. bronks

bronks

As much as I liked Bradshaw, his success was as much because of the Steel Curtain as it was his arm.

That being said, for being such a bonehead, he really knew how to win when it counted. Luck didn't hurt any either.

#20     Oct 6, 2009