Please move threads with political content into the P&R forum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Aug 24, 2009.

1. I have undertaken not to read or participate in threads posted in the P&R forum in order to promote mental hygiene. I don't know how long I will last, but I'm doing my best to make a go of it. However, I have noticed that, more and more, political content is finding its way into other forums. I find myself getting annoyed and, even worse, occasionally participating against my better judgment.

Moderators, would you kindly either delete posts with political content where such content doesn't belong, or reassign the afflicted thread into P&R where it can be safely ignored by those of us offended by, and who need a break from, mindless political zealotry? Thank you.

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

It's definitely a good idea that any such threads end up in the P&R forum. Maybe we can use this thread as a central resource to provide links to the offenders, for otherwise they might not be noticed (by mods) for a while.

3. Agree with Magna. Please feel free to post any links you feel should be thrown into the P+R cesspool and I will do my part to review.

4. ak15

ak15

There is one name that readily comes to mind. A simple search function, using basic word combinations should reveal the copious activity of this degenerate. No, I'm not going to divulge the name. Any moderator that diligently peruses forums such as Economics, for instance, will be able to uncover licentious and politically inflammatory posts in otherwise perfectly legitimate threads. Apparently, this profligate suffers from severe schizophrenic psychosis.

5. I'm just kidding with you Ivan.