please move this user from Trading to Journal category

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Apr 29, 2009.

1. can you request user: erikrkolodny to move his daily new threads out of TRADING and put them under a single thread, under JOURNALS?

All he is doing, is giving his daily thoughts and stock picks, which seems exactly what Journals are for. It is cluttering a crucial topic

As he describes it in one of his posts "As described in today's blog." If he thinks he is blogging, then he REALLY needs to be moved to Journals(TRADING).

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

I'll drop him a note and ask if he'd like to start a journal with his daily thoughts. Problem is it wouldn't make sense to move individual days (which is what he is currently doing) as they are not journals. And, of course, if he starts a journal then it won't have the advantage of an individual day in its title. In any case, we'll give it a go, for otherwise his daily dated thoughts are in the right place as is.

3. Its one thing to point out obvious spammers, but TraderZones is now just being a bully. He doesn't like something, so he is demanding it go somewhere else.

Zones, chill out bro.

4. erik's posts have been known to bring specific commentary based on the day and his thoughts and as such generate good discussion. They are good additions to the trading forum as they are. And no, I don't know the guy from Adam.

5. Ivan = Erik :D :D :D

Seriously, if I grafetti a cock and balls formation on one of his charts you can move him to chat. This way everyone wins.:p

6. ......~120 views and zero replies. You call that "discussion"? :confused:

7. Not every one of his posts has discussion, no.

8. "erik's posts have been known to bring specific commentary based on the day and his thoughts and as such generate good discussion. "

The same argument could be made for putting it in journals. if he is any "good" people will find him. But it is not appropriate under Trading.

9. Maybe you don't have to concern yo self with this mans business. If he ain't breaking the rules, then ain't no reason for y'all to stomp on him

10. Sorry, disagree. It'll stay in Trading until there's a reason to move it.

#10     May 4, 2009