Please listen to Fox, bigotry.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgroupman, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

People have a right to be offended and can vote with their wallet. But asking JC Penny's to fire another person because you don't approve of their private life is not capitalism. I have no problem with conservative groups saying we will never shop there again. And they can even publicly state to make sure they are heard. That is where it ends. We don't have people fired just because we don't like them. Can we see where this could go?

And being straight is not being a good role model nor more then being gay is being a bad role model. As far as labeling anyone a bigot, I don't think others should defame people who disagree with your lifestyle. So we are in agreement there. People can believe what they want to believe and leave it at that. Calling people bigots or racists just because we don't like someone is not kosher.

#51     Feb 10, 2012
  2. I am not worried about you or anyone else calling me a racist, you cannot put a link up to a single post where I called someone racist without being destroyed on here by a process called logic, so it is wise to seek a popularity contest when you have no evidence.

So go ahead, post a statement I made that is racist. I dare ya:D

#52     Feb 10, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Let's make this simple. Why don't you start a thread with a poll so we can poll the ET crowd here to see if they think you are racist or not. Just a simple poll. What do you say? Go ahead make a poll.

#53     Feb 10, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Well its nice to see you finally admitting that your attempts to falsely accuse people of being racists have been decimated.... now if you simply quit falsely accusing people of racism maybe we can start having civilized debate....

Just so I know for sure...... im not talking to 2010 RCG am I?

#54     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

#55     Feb 10, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I almost never defend a liberal but I must say that RCG has never uttered an *overt* racist epithet.

He does call others racist and he does call Lucrum a North Georgia toothless this and that but he has never used the word cracker or anything like it.

Calling someone a toothless Appalachian is right on the line but it isn't a racial epithet. My family immigrated from Scotland to Kentucky so I guess I'm qualifed to make a judgement call on "toothless Appalachian" because I am one by ancestry though I have all of my teeth due likely to the filthy Los Angeles tap water I drank as a kid, full of minerals don'tcha know. :D

#56     Feb 10, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Then RCG Sharpton already has your vote in his pocket! He should be happy to put up a poll about his racism (or lack there of) and put the accusations to rest if he is so noble.

#57     Feb 10, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is calling people racist when it isn't called for so he is Sharpton-like in that regard. He has got a beef with Lucrum and directs alot of crap towards him, not sure why. I'm not defending those aspects just making it clear that he does not say overtly racist stuff.

#58     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me neither.

#59     Feb 11, 2012
  10. How about you simply offer proof, any statement I posted at any time that can considered racist. See, when others make those statements I call them what they are, but you are full of shit, so you cannot make the assertion, you do not have the proof.

Again, the readers want your smoking gun, not a popularity contest, beta.

#60     Feb 11, 2012