Please listen to Fox, bigotry.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgroupman, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Weak, post proof where I have been racist.

#31     Feb 10, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You seem to have lost track of our exchange.

#32     Feb 10, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Then you don't like her either. I do the same, when she and others I don't want to hear come on TV I change the channel. That doesn't mean now I like them. I still don't care of Ellen Dengenerate because of past experience of listening to her. But, yes, last time I listened to her, she was preaching to me.

Entertaininers can say what they want but if they had any smarts they would stop preaching about politics and other sensitive subjects to broad audiences. Even Oprah found out that preaching a political point of view can cost you viewership.

And, I'll continue to lambast them when the subject comes up and one of their names is mentioned.

#33     Feb 10, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

What is Lucrum?

(Don't you just love Jeopardy?)

#34     Feb 10, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

My ex-wife did, but she's a schizophrenic idiot.

#35     Feb 10, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

RCG, all you have to do is go read your posts. 90% of them are racist. You are either promoting black racists or you are calling white people racist. The other 10% you are just being racist. :D

Now, go create that poll and let's see what others here think rather than you just denying you are RCG Sharpton.

P.S. If the vote goes your way, I'll quit calling you a racist. But, if it doesn't we'll be free to monitor your posts and "call 'em as we see em."

#36     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

I would imagine she'd have to be, given her choice of spouse.

#37     Feb 10, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which one? She's had three. Our divorce was my idea and the last two left her.

#38     Feb 10, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

It's always a good idea to upgrade every decade or so to a newer model if you can afford it. :D

Finances and sensibilities are probably going to keep myself from any further upgrades in this life, though.

#39     Feb 10, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You are correct, I don't like her either. But I recognize her right to say anything she wants, and for any company to hire her as a spokeswoman. If you want to bitch about her, do so. But it's just bitching.

#40     Feb 10, 2012